Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.37

on 2 February 2014
I am the mother of four adopted African children and always looking for good role models for them. Since it is hard to find books for children in Spanish about black people that have done great things I buy them in UK. This is a great collection of books with some black people that have an impressive life full of courage and hard work. Far from the mostly bad role model presented on TV shows. It gives my children a great push to be who they want to be.
There are a lot of books in Spanish abut adoption, children's stories about multiculturalism, etc... But I just wanted biographies of real black heroes!
on 19 October 2015
Brought this book for primary school library display for black history month.So impressed that i'm trying to encourage school to buy the whole series of these books. Suits year 4 upwards.
on 19 July 2015
My son is mixed and I really want him to learn about his culture. It's a great book, easy to read, great for children - my son loves reading it. Very informative.
on 4 November 2014
Love this series of books, have all the African American books in the range will now be purchasing further historical books in the series for my daughter.
on 31 July 2015
Perfect for our very own little BoB fan who thoroughly enjoyed the read. :)
on 15 August 2014
Excellent value for money ... my year 5 pupils will enjoy reading this.
on 11 June 2016
A lot of writing - thought it was for kids - should show the contents of the book with the sales pictures- other wise the book is nice!
on 8 May 2014
If you would like to learn about Barack Obama this is perfect(for kids)
it has all the details!