5.0 out of 5 stars All round good dog coat
This coat is good for all types of wet weather be it snow or rain. It protects the dog's vital organs as it has quite a long underside, and therefore helps to keep the dog clean and dry.I don't put coats on my dogs to keep them warm as they already have their own coat but rather to keep them dry and clean and this coat really helps.
Published on 26 Mar 2011 by miltia

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I really liked this coat and it was just what I was looking for but it would not do up!! I have a Staffy who is not fat but it would not go around her chest. It went back I'm afraid and I will continue to search.
Published 21 months ago by J. Hicks

5.0 out of 5 stars All round good dog coat, 26 Mar 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars handy dog coat, 22 Dec 2011
This review is from: Cosipet Quilted Step in Suit, 16-inch/ 41 cm, Navy (Misc.)
This coat is not waterproof, but it does keep the underside of my dog from getting filthy after we've had rain or snow. Although he does get wet,it goes through the coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars navy dog coat, 10 Feb 2011
This review is from: Cosipet Quilted Step in Suit, 16-inch/ 41 cm, Navy (Misc.)
This is excellent, it is keeping my dog dry and clean underneath. What a difference it makes with all the pavements being so gritty at the moment.

I would recommend this.

It is a perfect fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dog coat!, 24 Jan 2013
My Parsons JRT is not a fan of wearing anything but sometimes need protection against the weather. This does the trick. Easy to put on as it only requires front legs to be put into the jacket then zips down the back. It covers the tummy area really well. Measure your dog from the neck to the tail, round down in length for a dog with an upwards tail or up in length for a downwards tail.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 14 Dec 2012
J. Hicks "book.lover" (Essex. UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars red dog coat, 10 Feb 2011
This is an excellent product however although it fits my dog in length it is really too big in width for him, however it still keeps him clean underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog coat, 27 Dec 2013
Over the years I have had these coats for my many different variety of dogs. They zip up along the back and have the added advantage of protecting the underside of the dog from the wet as there is more material across the chest. I would highly recommend this type of coat over those that have just a strap to hold in place under the chest as it gives more protection from the elements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilted dog coat, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Cosipet Quilted Step in Suit, 16-inch/ 41 cm, Navy (Misc.)
I bought the quilted coat for my 12 year old westie.It's very easy to put it on her and it helps to keep her tummy dry,much better than a dog coat that fastens with velcro. Highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars money back, 6 Dec 2012
too large and cost to much to send back which is out of order.and no returns form or invoice with the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty girl!, 24 Nov 2012
This is the third coat my Westie has has in this style, and I love it. It is so easy to put on, and unlike other coats, it stays in place throughout her charging around. Because this coat goes all around her, it protects her stomach from the mud, and it is easy to rinse through and drip dry every day. A complete necessity at the moment - I wouldn't be without it!

Cosipet Quilted Step in Suit, 16-inch/ 41 cm, Navy