4.0 out of 5 stars Educational And Great For What I Intended Them For
Published 22 months ago by Kat Louise

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
The useless putty and string I can handle as I read the other reviews. But these are a total waste of money. They DON'T glow in the dark at all. I bought them for my 4yr old Grandsons bedroom, and gave them as a gift. Too late I found out about the rubbish quality. ortherwise they'd have gone straight back! apalling
Published 16 months ago by Dixon

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 13 Aug 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off!!, 23 Mar 2014
S. Golds "sherylee golds" (south coast england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3-D Planets in a Tube Glow-in-the-Dark (Toy)
just to let you know you can buy this in wilkinsons for £1.99p and it comes with a set of glow in the dark stars! no way is this worth £7!! i wasnt happy paying £1.99 for it as its so cheap and the colours are highly inaccurate as are the size scales!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really happy, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: 3-D Planets in a Tube Glow-in-the-Dark (Toy)
I bought this product for my daughter as we are doing a topic on the Solar System.

Firstly on each planet there is a little plastic blob, with a hole in, for you to thread the wire through to hang it up with, on Planet earth there is no hole, so I have tried to push a hole through it myself but I can't without damaging the Earth!

There are no instructions of which order you hang the planets up so, the planets, Earth (because it looks like Earth) Saturn (because of the rings) Jupiter (because of the red spot) are the only ones we can really know are them, the books my daughter uses with the pictures don't look similar to the ones supplied in the box, for example Neptune is a deep blue colour, with quite a few dark spots (like Jupiter) the larges is about the size of Earth, none of these planets look like Neptune, at all. So how can I differentiate them?

I can't tell you about the strength of the glow, as we have just put it back in the packaging to return it.

Very disappointed with it all really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational And Great For What I Intended Them For, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: 3-D Planets in a Tube Glow-in-the-Dark (Toy)
I bought these for my three year old who is just getting interested in stars, planets etc. As I recently re-decorated his bedroom I'm always on the look out for fun things to add too it and initially I was going to make a solar system mobile using polystyrene balls and paint, these worked out cheaper. A lot of the reviews say they are difficult to stick to the ceiling so I painted a sewing hoop and used some white jewellery wire (the cord supplied stays all coiled up) to string them round the hoop which I then suspended from the ceiling. It looks great and didn't take long to put up-much easier than uncoiling the cord that came in the pack and hoping the sticky stuff supplied does the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational but fun too!!, 16 Jan 2014
Kate Hillier (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3-D Planets in a Tube Glow-in-the-Dark (Toy)
My six year old loves these, they glow really bright when you first turn off the lights...super effect.
Would definitely recommend, have taught her all the names of the planets!
The only disadvantage is there isn't a key advising which planets are which (would have been handy from my point of view!)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 May 2013
This review is from: 3-D Planets in a Tube Glow-in-the-Dark (Toy)
I brought this for my 7yr old sons new space/planet themed bedroom. What a let down......don't glow in the dark and have not stayed up using provided string and putty. One very disappointed 7 yr old.....and Mummy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 3D planets, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: 3-D Planets in a Tube Glow-in-the-Dark (Toy)
11 year old daughter loves these. Doing project at school on the planets, so these really came in handy. Goodglow light at night. Speedy delivery and good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars The sky's the limit, 11 Dec 2010
S. C. Madden (north wales, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3-D Planets in a Tube Glow-in-the-Dark (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for my six year old nephew who wanted stars or something to shine on his bedroom ceiling. He loves seeing the planets glow in the dark and wanted to know all the names of the planets when we were putting it up, making sure I was doing it properly! He switches his light off on purpose sometimes just to see them and says it's like having the night sky in his bedroom! which is fantastic! What a great price for a gift that can do all that!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good planets, 8 Nov 2011
This review is from: 3-D Planets in a Tube Glow-in-the-Dark (Toy)
Immensely disappointed. They are very cheap looking, not very strong and look very little like the planets.
I bought them to give as a present and didn't end up bothering.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3d planets, 12 July 2014
This review is from: 3-D Planets in a Tube Glow-in-the-Dark (Toy)
I got these for my kids bedroom they look great once up and the glow is pretty strong and lasts a long time the only downside is we had to google the planets to figure out what order they go in and sort of guess what planet was what but that wasn't to much of a problem

3-D Planets in a Tube Glow-in-the-Dark