Size: 1-Pack|Colour: Brush Pro|Change
Price:£1.17+ £0.75 shipping

on 14 August 2011
Good value, works a treat but be very careful if you have a barbie with coated grills as the wire brush is pretty aggressive. See the "scrubba-dub-dub" for cleaning ceramic coated grill plates.
on 13 April 2011
I have used a gas BBQ for many years and these brushes are the best. All you need is a compact scraper and a wire brush to clean up the grids. These fit the bill perfectly and are very competitively priced against the bulkier and much less useable opposition. Excellent product.

Rod
on 4 June 2013
These are a great tool for cleaning the barbecue. For some reason they seem to get into the burnt on material in a way which ordinary brillo etc do not.
on 12 June 2013
Great little tool, gets in between the bars of the grill shelf, ideal size, does a great job and what a bargain price. Would recommend
on 16 July 2013
I like these brushes. I use them on my Webber Grill and where they do wear down after a couple of months, 1 should see you through the summer BBQ season. The metal scraper at the top works well when the wire brush wont shift stuff. TIP: heat up the grill for a bit to shift the grease easier.
on 12 October 2012
Should have bought one of these years ago, it does a great job with no fuss.
Saves time and energy.
on 19 August 2012
What can I say other than a great wee brush for the grill for a couple of quid is hard to beat.

The bristles are stiff and the blade on the back helps break up any stubborn lumps of charred food.

Quick delivery from Amazon as usual. All in all, a good product for a fraction of the price others charge.
on 9 May 2013
The brush is fine untill i came across the same brush in the local pound shop...look around b4 u buy
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 September 2012
Having reviewed the reviews and doing a little research, I decided to buy this brush.

I have a barbecue with one half a grill, and the other half a hot plate which doubles as a cooking surface. This brush has a metal scraper which is fantastic at getting the bulk of the barbecue clean. The bristles are ok but I found them to be not as hard as I would have liked. Having used the brush several times, I do not think they will last for ever, and I suspect after a few more cleans, they will have started to bend.

Having said that, what can you expect for several pounds! It is also one of the better brushes I have used, and I have used a few trying to keep my barbecue clean, so I am giving this a strong recommendation.
on 27 August 2014
I reordered this product as my previous one was worn out. In the meantime, the product had changed so that it now has a handle so short it is useless on a hot barbecue. Returned product for refund.

See one answered question