5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Product
Handy product which I'm using to keep my ps3 cool and looks great with the blue lights. Amazing value for money.
Published 18 months ago by Colin

1.0 out of 5 stars unrealistic product
The fan is too light needs to be a remodel thanks again this is not my first review as my other one seemed to be not in the criteria for amazon
Published 6 months ago by lee harrington

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Product, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Fosmon USB Crystal 3 Fans Cooler Pad (Blue Light) for Laptop, Notebook, Xbox, Sony PlayStation/ PS3 Slim (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fosmon USB Crystal 3 Fans Cooler Pad (Blue Light) for Laptop, Notebook, Xbox, Sony PlayStation/ PS3 Slim, 10 Oct 2013
Fosmon USB Crystal 3 Fans Cooler Pad (Blue Light) for Laptop, Notebook, Xbox, Sony PlayStation/ PS3 Slim. i would get some more soon. works with my pc

1.0 out of 5 stars unrealistic product, 17 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooler fan, 5 April 2013
This cooler fan is just what I was after. The service was very good and very quick. I may order more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not value to buy, 28 Mar 2014
When I received it, it was not what I expecting :( it was too thin but can hold the laptop , but when I remove it the fans CUT my finger! Was bleeding for a while :(

1.0 out of 5 stars its rubbish, 1 April 2014
Its rubbish, was pointless buying it to be honest. Its so flimsey and over all isn't a great product in my opinion, won't be advising people I know to buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars lost money, 20 April 2014
am not satisfy because,this product is chip but its not enough,dosnt work after weekand so am very disappointed not bay agin

2.0 out of 5 stars It didn't cool my PC down at all!, 22 Mar 2014
The header says it all.
he fans spun, the lights worked, but it didn't cool my PC down at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars absolutely worth the price - but not a penny more, 18 Aug 2014
well, the fans aren't fixed properly, if I put the cooler pad on the table, one of the fans stop because it has a 45 degrees tilt so it touches the table, although it has inch long stands... and it is just one of the tree fans! if I had bought it for 10 pounds I'd totally send it back, but it was 3.20, so I asked myself: what did you expect, John???

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied indeed and worth the wait., 1 Mar 2014
I bought this fan cooler for my Xbox and another (from another supplier) for my laptop, Apart from looking the same out of the box, they were completely different when put to the test. This one is very strong, very bright and most importantly silent, which was exactly what i wanted, the other fan i purchased seemed thinner and as such, sagged from the weight of my laptop! resulting in the fans making a continuous whirring noise. I have now ordered a second cooler fan from this company to replace the noisy one. Whilst you might wait a little longer for this one to arrive, it is well worth the wait.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›