5.0 out of 5 stars A very good bag, and cheap too!!
For the price it costs, this bag is excellent and my Nikon D3100 fits in nicely. I even have room to store my video camera too, plus spare SD cards and batteries in the zipped compartment in the bag lid. If you're looking for a good, cheap camera bag, i'd recommend this.
Published on 26 Sept. 2011 by Kevin Burgum

3.0 out of 5 stars names in the title gadget bag
bought for my new digital camera smart little bag good service just the job fine but would not call it large
Published 18 months ago by daveyo

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good bag, and cheap too!!, 26 Sept. 2011
Kevin Burgum (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Large DURAGADGET Top-Loader Carry Case For Digital SLR Camera Compatible With Nikon Coolpix Models Inc D5100, D500, D3300, D3100, D300S, D600 AND D700 + BONUS Kit: 52mm UV Filter + USB Sync Cable + Cleaning Cloth Worth £14.99 (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Duragadget Camera Case, 30 July 2010
Mr. I. MCCAIG (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my Nikon 5000 and it is absolutely perfect for the purpose. it looks fairly smart, It will protect the camera to a reasonable degree (unless you do something particularly stupid!) It is easily accessible and it comfortably holds my camera when fitted with any one one of my lenses, in particular the Nikon Zoom 18-200 or the 70-300 Tamron, either of which it holds with ease.
The strap is nicely shaped with a shoulder pad which has a non slip material on the under-side making the case very comfortable and easy to carry.

It is very well finished and I would willingly recommend this product to anyone with a digital SLR.

For the record: the bag I received is all Black and is not two-tone as shown, the lid appears to be very slightly different and on the lower front it bears the small label 'Samsonite 1910'

I much prefer it to the one illustrated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Capable unassuming everyday camera bag, 14 Mar. 2012
Fred P (Leigh-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Capable unassuming everyday camera bag. I use it for my new Nikon D3100, and there is space for a wide-angle converter lens attatchment as well. I throw it the back of the car, or wear it around my neck in front of me when I'm riding a motorcycle. This is also the ideal place for quick access to the camera when "a decisive moment" occurs, (old photographers will know what I mean). And it does not have a "Nikon" logo on it to advertise to thieves "expensive camera inside - please steal". Ideal for my purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Nikon D5100 with room to spare, 19 July 2012
Bought this Duragadget bag (although not from Amazon) so unlike some reviewers who received a different bag to the one pictured, I actually have the black/grey bag that is shown here.

I have a Nikon D5100 with a 18-55 lens and a 55-200 lens. The bag fits the camera with either lens attached, and does not feel tight even with the zoom lens on. There is room to spare at the sides so it is possible you could fit a tube set in aswell (not tried this though) and it has a velcro attachment to make a divider/support within the bag which can be moved around depending on where you want it.

Inside the top flap there is a pouch which can be used to keep extra bits in such as battery, filter, cards etc.

Seems like a decent enough bag for a tenner, and now I can take the camera out and about without worrying I will knock it.

4.0 out of 5 stars CUSTOMER SERVICE, 27 Mar. 2013
I ordered this case for a friend. It arrived minus shoulder strap. I contacted Gadgetplusuk who sent me another case with strap but told me too keep the first one as a gesture of goodwill. That's customer service for you. Grand case for the money. Slightly bigger than needed but this means I have roon to stuff a couple of extras in. Large DURAGADGET Carry Case For Digital SLR Camera Compatible With Nikon Coolpix Models Inc D5100, D3100, D300S AND D700

4.0 out of 5 stars CAMERA BAG, 10 Mar. 2011
I GOT THIS FOR MY HUSBAND FOR HIS NEW NIKON CAMERA. HE WAS VERY PLEASED
WITH IT AND TOOK IT ON HOLIDAY TO PROTECT HIS CAMERA AND ZOOM LENS.IT HAS
A GOOD THICK STRAP. I RECEIVED IT VERY FAST,WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera Bag!, 24 Jun. 2013
Very satisfied with this bag. Bought Nikon D3100 + 18-55mm lens + 55-200mm lens. All 3 items fit snugly into the Duragaget bag. Looks bigger in photo on Amazon. So beware you will only fit the 3 items mentioned.
I have set the strap to its longest setting. Put case on, with strap across your chest As soon as you see a good photo opportunity, swing the bag around to your tummy. This is the quickest way to remove and put away your camera. Believe me, this method exploits this bag to its fullest!

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective protection for a DSLR, 30 Jun. 2013
I needed a case for an Olympus E-330 DSLR which I usually cart around with a substantial lens attached to the front, notably the Olympus Zuiko 18-180mm. Having checked out the options on Amazon this seemed like the best value for money.
The case does what I need, is well-made, offers good cushioning to the contents, and comes at a very reasonable price. I can also easily fit a spare battery and battery charger into the case.
Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars carry case, 25 Jun. 2013
The carry case arrived on time and is made of good material. The case is well padded and there is a lot of room in the pockets. Bought it for my husband for Fathers day. Would by from seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 30 Aug. 2013
Bought this for my Nikon D5100 which fits comfortably. Ideal for protecting the camera from dust when out an about. The best part is that it is a top-loading case, so its is safe to remove the camera when you need to use it without worrying about dropping it. Definitely a good buy for the money.