on 13 February 2010
I love the game Fallout 3 so I bought this. Great songs to add to your collection. Vault Boy would approve.
on 15 April 2011
I love these songs from Galaxy News Radio. All of them are here, it's wonderful walking around places listening to this music and imagining what it would look like in Post-Apocalyptia. All that's missing is Three Dog, your Lord and Master, bow wow wow.
on 11 August 2012
I loved playing Fallout 3, not just the complete freedom to wander about for hours on end but also the nostalgic feel to the music so when I saw this little EP (and at such a no-brainer price) I just had to get it. I loaded it onto my iPod and used it as a 'wake up' play for my teenage girls while on holiday last month. I started every day with "I Don't want to ..." to wake them up, half expecting to be shouted down by the Nikki Minaj and Rizzle Kicks lovers BUT they loved it, it's become the soundtrack to our holidays AND they are now asking me to find more - looks like I will have to get the New Vegas tunes loaded up too.
on 23 May 2011
If you're a Fallout 3 fan and suffering withdrawal symptoms when you have to go out without your game, this might just help....
on 3 March 2015
I have long been a fan of Fallout 3, the tracks include the iconic Maybe (intro partial to fallout 1) but if there are more in the pipeline please let us know.
on 6 February 2011
this album is spot on all songs from the game are included definately worth getting if your a fan of the game 10/10
on 29 August 2015
Just a fraction of the songs from the full soundtrack! Poor product!
on 11 September 2011
Every single song is amazing to listen to, one of my favourite game soundtracks ever, much better than New Vegas's track set.
on 31 December 2015