5.0 out of 5 stars Songs of the Wasteland, 13 Feb 2010
J. Mills "Nuke Trooper" (Plymouth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Songs of Wasteland: Music as heard in Fallout 3 - EP (MP3 Download)
I love the game Fallout 3 so I bought this. Great songs to add to your collection. Vault Boy would approve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome songs!, 15 April 2011
Mr. Benjamin E. Curwen (Gloucester, Glos. UK) - See all my reviews
I love these songs from Galaxy News Radio. All of them are here, it's wonderful walking around places listening to this music and imagining what it would look like in Post-Apocalyptia. All that's missing is Three Dog, your Lord and Master, bow wow wow.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you're a Fallout 3 fan...., 23 May 2011
If you're a Fallout 3 fan and suffering withdrawal symptoms when you have to go out without your game, this might just help....

5.0 out of 5 stars Bringing great classics to a new generation, 11 Aug 2012
I loved playing Fallout 3, not just the complete freedom to wander about for hours on end but also the nostalgic feel to the music so when I saw this little EP (and at such a no-brainer price) I just had to get it. I loaded it onto my iPod and used it as a 'wake up' play for my teenage girls while on holiday last month. I started every day with "I Don't want to ..." to wake them up, half expecting to be shouted down by the Nikki Minaj and Rizzle Kicks lovers BUT they loved it, it's become the soundtrack to our holidays AND they are now asking me to find more - looks like I will have to get the New Vegas tunes loaded up too.

5.0 out of 5 stars fallout 3 soundtrack, 6 Feb 2011
this album is spot on all songs from the game are included definately worth getting if your a fan of the game 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Fallout 3 Sound Track Review, 11 Sep 2011
Every single song is amazing to listen to, one of my favourite game soundtracks ever, much better than New Vegas's track set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Oct 2014
Really good x

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish i could download it!!, 2 Nov 2010
I already have the amazon download program, and it still insists on me re-downloading it again.
All i want is the ruddy music!!!!