5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cream
Saw this on YouTube and decided to try it, it's fab you only need a little and it goes such a long way, I am going to buy More of this range of products to treat myself and family, I also use it on my hands and it works well
Published on 11 Mar. 2013 by angie mellors

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally disappointed with this purchase and do not understand other ratings!!!
No real difference despite having used continously for more than 2 weeks - diaappointed!!!
Thought i had finally found a cure for dry skin on my feet but not a difference whatsoever.
Published 15 months ago by paul mcloughlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cream, 11 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for Reflexology, 26 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Gehwol Fusskraft Blue Foot Cream - Rich Emollient Cream for Dry Rough Skin --- 75ml (Misc.)
I purchased Gehwol based on a recommendation by a friend from Germany and I am now using it as a massage cream in my salon for reflexology treatments.

The creams are wonderfully scented and are very beneficial in personal footcare. There is enough variety between the various products to cover most foot conditions that I encounter and mean that I can further tailor my clients treatments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 7 Aug. 2012
Maggie (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I love Gewohl foot creams, they are great for softening your feet, making shoes feel more comfortable and generally making your feet feel better. However if you want to cure a problem with foot odour you cannot do better than this Cure Foot Odour - On Your Toes foot powder which I absolutely swear by.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, effective foot cream, 21 Jan. 2012
I bought this for my Mother-in-law who has very dry feet. She has been using it for a few weeks now and told me it is excellent and the most effective she has used. I used to work in a chiropody practice and we actually ordered this in as it has such a good reputation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foot Cream, 17 April 2012
I found this when I had a pedicure and the podiatrist used it- I bought a tube and liked it so much that I was pleased to find it on Amazon. Having tried many different creams for my feet- this is one of the best- and good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Foot. Cream. Ever., 30 Aug. 2014
I can't say enough good things about this foot cream. Years ago my father-in-law was given this cream by a podiatrist. He's a chef, so long hours in rubber clogs standing on his feet gave him sinky, sore feet. This worked wonders, so I thought I would try it to and I was immediately converted!

The smell is pleasantly herbal - a bit of peppermint, but not overwhelming like some foot creams. It feels lovely, nice and thick so a little goes a long way. One large tube can easily last me 6-8 months of every day use.

As I mentioned in another review, I also use a microplane with this to get the smoothest possible feet. Exfoliating my feet right after a shower gets rid of the dead skin so the cream can really penetrate. If you suffer from dry, sore, cracked feet this cream and the microplane really can make you feel like you have all new feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Foot Balm, 7 Nov. 2010
All that it should be. I always have some on hand (foot!) to use........

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Cream, 30 Nov. 2010
This foot cream was recommended to me by my chiropodist...since using it my feet have not been in such good condition for a number of years...I use it every night before going to bed...BRILLIANT.
Thank you so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars foot care, 25 Dec. 2012
it is a very superior german foot cream. Very good quality and easy to apply. It really makes your feet feel great for 24 hours without being greasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a go, 29 Jun. 2014
What a difference a cream makes! This smells lovely too. Hubby suffers with very very dry feet & we've tried almost everything to get them back to how they should be. Until I read other reviews on this one I was have overlooked the cream. Glad to have bought it now.

Our feet are coming on a treat. It is even penetrating hubby dry skin. He's used it for approx 10 days & we can see a difference. Will buy it again for sure.