5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item.
Speedy delivery as it was delivered sooner than the advised time.
Nice and thick and looked great with quite a big cake on it.
The silver gets scratched when it's time to cut the cake, but then I've found that with every cake board I've previously purchased.
Great item for the price.
Published on 8 July 2012 by Mrs. M. Booth

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
Item arrived damaged on two corners as only bubble wraped which is not sufficient for square cake boards, have sent a review to sellar, but the cake board its self is just what I wanted, will repair this damaged one as needed now no time to send back and would not pay postage with would add insult to in jury
Published 19 months ago by Lorraine Marriott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item., 8 July 2012
Mrs. M. Booth (London - UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Square Cake Board, 36cm / 14 inch (Kitchen & Home)
Speedy delivery as it was delivered sooner than the advised time.
Nice and thick and looked great with quite a big cake on it.
Great item for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good strong board, 26 May 2014
I purchased to hold a large 2 tier castle theme cake, and it was perfect. The cake was heavy, at 10" square, with a second tier, fondant towers and fondant topper, and the board was easily strong enough and looked great. I'd order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Aug. 2013
Excellent value for money - it's exactly what it says it is so can't really get over-excited about a cake board...but what I will say is that it was delivered quickly and represents great value for money. I checked elsewhere and found items like these to be much more expensive, so I'm really pleased. It has also withstood one cutting of a cake, so I'll be able to re-use it, which I wasn't expecting!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 24 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 20 May 2013
D. Abreu - See all my reviews
I hadn't thought of buying one of these boards before but amazon suggested it whilst I was buying a cake tin and Im glad I bought it. It looks fab with my daughters butterfly cake and I'm going to use it again for my sons spiderman cake too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good size but damaged, 28 Aug. 2013
I was very happy with the fast delivery and the size of this cake board but was disappointed as it was damaged on one size, maybe due to lack of protective packaging as there was none.
Good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars did the job I wanted, 1 Oct. 2014
This was chunky, held weight of a large cake. Although not quite 5 stars as the edges of the board were 'soft' and ripped/scuffed easily. Definately not good enough to reuse, good for single use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product..!, 29 Nov. 2013
I bought the number 1 cake tin and got this free with it.

As I said in the cake tin review, the cake board was great, couldn't fault it..!

Would recommend..!

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong cakevoard, 12 May 2014
Good solid cake boards able to carry cake on board with no movement. Both cakes I used them for were big & I had no issues even had room to decorate the boards

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen craft., 14 Jun. 2013
The wedding cake this was used for was a great success ,very good product,prompt delivery,very reasonable price.Recommend for all cake makers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›