5.0 out of 5 stars An essential part of the parents' kitchen
These are great. Make your baby's meals for the weeks ahead and bung them in the freezer. Yes, you could use a regular ice cube tray (my wife and I did so until we took the plunge and grabbed these) but the gaps in these are bigger and the flexible silicone makes popping out the contents a doddle. Of all the things I've ever bought from Amazon, these have probably had...
Published on 13 July 2009 by Neil Goodacre

3.0 out of 5 stars SILICONE BABYFOOD TRAY
Published on 5 Oct 2011 by SLB123

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Time to wean!, 13 Aug 2011
This review is from: SILICONE BABYFOOD TRAY (Baby Product)
Bought on a recommendation that this product would be great for freezing first tastes purees for my baby. Very happy with product, easy to fill, freeze and pop out once frozen. Clean up nicely in the dishwasher without staining. Only things preventing from 5 star rating is you are unable to choose your colour option, and the rubber is quite thin so can be tricky to get into a freezer bag to prevent contamination if the puree is particulary runny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant time saver, 25 Sep 2010
Don't even bother with ice cube trays. Save yourself time and lots of energy! Even hubby is impressed and thinks they were a good buy! Also once food frozen, put them into bags and they stay perfect, so you can quickly reuse tray ready for next batch of food!

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone baby food freezer tray, 22 Feb 2010
This is the 2nd one of these trays that I have bought. They are brilliant and a great way of storing your baby's food. Just make a batch up and put what's left in the trays. Cover with a freezer bag then the next day pop the cubes out. They are much longer lasting than the baby food pots which seem to crack very easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting baby food out has never been easier., 23 July 2013
True, it lacks a lid. That WOULD be nice.
Yet I bought it to freeze food for my 6 months old and it does that perfectly. I use a bag to cover it, it works OK.
Getting the food out of the tray to fill the bag has never been easier. That alone for me is a 5 star. I hate trays that make you work and sweat to get stuff out.
Good size, every slot is about two teaspoonfuls.
I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone baby food tray, 4 Nov 2012
This review is from: SILICONE BABYFOOD TRAY (Baby Product)
Really good, I highly recommend. If you put them inside a freezer bag the once their frozen it's really easy to pop out the cubes so you can reuse the tray. Much easier than a normal ice cube tray! Although they are on the pricey side, I think they are worth the money as you only really need a couple.

1.0 out of 5 stars Competitors have lids this one does not., 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: SILICONE BABYFOOD TRAY (Baby Product)
Silicone is so nice to use when cooking as it's so bendy and versatile. When you freeze food the tray remains pliable so you can pop food out, fantastic.

As many other reviewers have said there is no lid. They seem to use freezers bags or other containers to store this tray. In my opinion, this is incomplete without a lid, especially as there are loads of other silicone-baby freezer trays available. I replaced this with Annabel Karmel Food Cube Tray which has 9 compartments but is a slightly different shape to this.

I'm not risking my baby with any contamination (even if it's "just" falling ice when moving freezer draws in and out, the ice might contain chicken juice or something simlar, yuk).

4.0 out of 5 stars helpful product., 20 Nov 2011
I brought these trays to store my babies homemade food purees in the freezer. As opposed to the more fancy products you can buy, these are simple and easy to use and the silocone means you can pop the food out easily. Could maybe do with some sort of lid to contain the purees as have to be careful when putting them in the freezer. But thats not too muh of an issue as overall they are very handy!

3.0 out of 5 stars SILICONE BABYFOOD TRAY, 5 Oct 2011
This review is from: SILICONE BABYFOOD TRAY (Baby Product)
I bought two of these to freeze expressed breast milk in sticks which can be defrosted in the bottle. They're the only product I could find available to buy in the UK to do this, as most other trays are cube-shaped, so these do what I need them to. However, it would be better if they had a lid, as I often end up spilling milk while putting them in the freezer. Also, I would have liked to be able to choose the colour. But they are easy to clean and didn't cost too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for baby weaning, 19 July 2011
This review is from: SILICONE BABYFOOD TRAY (Baby Product)
I love these silicone trays, they are great for baby food. Recommended if you are weaning.

I bought 6, since thats all there was on offer at the time, but only use 3 at any one time.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent trays - ideal for weaning, 11 Jun 2011
This review is from: SILICONE BABYFOOD TRAY (Baby Product)
Absolutely ideal for weaning, our 3 get used on rotation continually.
Super-easy to remove the food.
I've found it's easiest to put the tray into a freezer bag, freeze for a day, pop out the food into the bag then reuse the tray.
My daughter's now 7months and has about 4 of these cubes (sticks) of a savoury meal, then 3 fruit for pudding. Although some reviews complain that size is an issues, and the sticks too small - I think the sizes and increasing the numbers needed are ideal.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›