on 15 July 2011
Difficult to rate this as a 'toy' simply because it's a costume so there's no real fun value or educational value as such.

But it was a fab addition to a long black skirt and top and turned ordinary clothes into something that looked more victorian. My daughter is 9 and very tall so I wondered if it would be too small for her but it was fine.
on 19 July 2014
I thought I had ordered something that measured up to 42 inches around the chest as it looks in the picture. When the item came it
was only 42 cms and for the 3-9 as advertized. But it has been a good purchase as I have used it as a pattern to make a similar adult
sized apron like it. I will be ordering more like them. I will be giving the item to my neice when she turns 3.
on 26 September 2013
Not a toy. It arrived as stated i.e. next day- but its made from brushed nylon!!!!
My 8 year old daughter was pleased with it but I wish it had been supplied with the hat. Although its a tad expensive, part of me says its worth it for the next day delivery.
on 3 October 2013
Bought for my daughter, to add to her Victorian costume. It is a soft, cheap material, rather than cotton, so a tad pricey for what it is.
However, it is suitable, and a good length for my 9 year old, who is slim, with average height. It does come up quite wide, so I will need to adjust the waist, otherwise, it will do fine.
on 25 January 2014
Bought this for a Victorian day at school. Material is quite rough and on the large size. Product looks far better in photographs than what we received. Will keep looking out for something else and will use only as a last resort.
on 21 May 2013
This is good value for money. My daughter loved wearing it and she felt like a real Victorian school girl.
on 8 July 2011
bought this for a costume day in school. she looked great and we passed it on to a mate for their costume day. Looks a bit thin but does the job
on 9 March 2016
Arrived ahead of time expected.My daughter is pleased with both items purchased.I bought them to complete an outfit for a school play.Pleased with quality of product & delivery excellent.
on 31 December 2015
Pinafore perfect for dressing up as a Victorian/Edwardian and even as a tudor (with a little modification to the top)
on 10 December 2012
Bought this for my daughters civil war trip to a museum. Nylon material but ok for the job on the day.

See one answered question