Format: DVD|Change

on 25 August 2011
The ultimate Bond collection all in one box set. This sounded too good to be true. However, it really is every single bond movie (with the exception of "Never say never again" - not an 'official' bond title) in one amazing collection. All titles have been digitally remastered so they look and sound incredible. This collection really takes me back to my childhood - being allowed to stay up late to watch James Bond save the world again - Love it!! Very reasonably priced and well packaged, this box set will keep me entertained for many years to come.
on 18 October 2011
This is the ultimate bond collection. all 22 bond films for a low price of £48.99. BARGIN!!!!!! :). a lot of people have rated this product down to 2 stars, even 1 star, because it doesnt contain Never Say Never Again. that is because Never Say Never Again isnt an offical bond release. it is a rehash of Thunderball. anyway, its only £3 to buy brand new and thats what i did. :). best product ever :) :)
on 7 April 2010
Excellent value for money and all DVDs come in slimline packaging, so the whole box as relatively compact. All DVDs also have an extra version with narratives including cast members, producers, etc., which I found really enlightening (watch the normal films first).
0Comment|98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 February 2011
Great stuff! All 22 films in one slim box set! This is a must buy for any Bond fan. There is simply no need to review the films as they are iconic. Not all meet everyone's tastes and everyone has their favourite film(s) and/or their favourite Bond or Bonds! This really is fantastic value. I wasn't really expecting any extras at all but each dvd comes with a commentary "special" for those who like that sort of thing. Personally, with 22 films to get through, I simply haven't the time!
If you like Bond and haven't got the films then buy this!
Note: a previous review I read was moaning about how Never Say Never Again was NOT in this set. It isn't but rightly so! If you must by the tripe that was simply a re-hash of Thunderball it is cheap enough on Amazon or elsewhere and it had no place in this box-set!
on 5 February 2010
What can I say, It's the Bond films ranging from the first official film, Dr.No to the newest film, Quantum of Solace. What more can a true Bond fan want? Maybe the book that covers all the films.
66 comments|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 March 2010
Brilliant set of films arrived quickly had two films missing but a replacement set was sent within days. I would recommend this product which is also good value.
on 27 November 2010
For any James Bond Fan this has to be the ultimate collection, every Bond film all the way to Quantum of Solace. Each CD is in it's own box within the collection box so you can keep them in the collection box or not. Excellent value for money.
on 30 November 2014
This is a Xmas present for my grandad who asked me for "a couple of James bond films" but for £36 for all of them I couldn't say no, I ordered on a Friday and got it came the next day, compared to other things I have brought on here that is excellent I couldn't be happier. The packaging looks amazing and he will be very happy with it on Xmas day, I'm even thinking of getting it for myself
on 9 January 2011
Couldn't be better. The quality is so much better than any version I've seen. The price is uncomparable to anywhere else too. What a buy!
on 2 January 2011
I found myself being quite impressed with this James Bond boxset.

If you happen to be a fan of Mr Bond then this box should cover all your expectations. It carries all 22 films so far, including Daniel Craig's two new ones, (Casino Royale and the Quantum of Solace), all neatly boxed in individual DVD cases which are thinner than the standard cases you get so that the set isn't as long as your TV! Each one has the same colour patterns so they all look good in the 'Daddy' box, appart from the recent two which have a more individual finish, but they don't stand out too much. The main box is split into two sections and each one slides on top of the other nice and comfortably.
The quality of the actual DVDs is very good, and the older films have been 'Digitally Remastered on GLORIOUS colour'. I had no idea they had been in black and white in the first place! I've decided that the picture and sound is actually a lot better than when they're shown on the television. All of the films have been programmed for 5.1 surround sound, should the facilities arrise, and with this you can really be thrown back into the enhanced cinematic experience that you may have enjoyed previously, which I think is nice for an old film.

The only problem I have with the set is that I now need to find a willing victim to watch them all with!