Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£0.81+ £0.99 shipping

on 1 January 2011
After Santa picked himself up off the floor from laughing at my 6yr old daughter who asked him for a Whooppee cushion for Christmas, he ordered 2 just in case one tore or let us down.
It is now New Year and they are both still intact and working well. These self inflating ones are much better then the one's you have to blow up yourself, can only imagine how much spit and germs would end up in those ones!
Gave it 5 stars because is doing the job it is supposed to do and that deserves 5 stars.
on 29 January 2011
I never knew you could get self inflating ones!
It's great its filled with foam so its immediately ready for another use - with no blowing them up in between.
would definitely recommend.
Kids aged 4 and 6 both crease up with laughter everytime and thats exactly what we boght it for!
on 3 August 2012
bought this whoopee cushion for my 4 year old grand daughter,she thought it was so much fun, it also brought back fun memories for the older ones at the party, she loved it, but unfortunately it burst after about ten minutes and she was in tears, thank goodness I bought 2 as suggested by another customer.
on 12 February 2012
Bought this for my grandson as I thought he would have great fun with it after enjoying playing with one that his cousin had. On the second time he used it, it burst. My grandson was most disappointed and needless to say I would not purchase another one of these!
on 5 January 2012
Ordered two of these as a stocking filler. Arrived promptly. Unfortunately one of them was split and therefore could not be used. The rubber material does feel very thin so not to optimistic about the longevity of the second but ok as a gimmick.
on 16 January 2013
Rubbish - was burst within 10 minutes! Bought one at half the price elsewhere and its still going strong. DO NOT BUY - RUBBISH QUALITY!!
on 25 September 2013
We got a job lot of these as party bag fillers for our 5-year old's birthday party. Our 2 sons (then 2 and 4) had great fun when they got one each (of a slightly different make) at Christmas, so we thought a party full of kids would like them too.
They don't last that long, 1 of ours is starting to split (3 days after the party) and my friend told me the day after the party that one of theirs had split, but that was after being jumped on. However, that is what I expected when I bought them, and to be honest I thought that a longer life expectancy may not have been too popular with parents either! If you avoid jumping onto them, then they will hopefully have a life which is longer than the person's interest in them,
on 15 January 2012
This was a massive hit with our little boy in his stocking. He used it a lot! It has ripped but I do think it is the amount of use rather than the product being faulty or not durable
on 28 February 2013
Lasted 30 minutes, and that is no exaggeration. Rubber of very inferior quality.......didn't even burst on a seam line. A very disappointed 3 year old. Sent it back at my own cost (£2.20) and am still awaiting a refund some 10 days later. Not worth sending it back really as it only cost just under £3 but if I don't nothing will happen about the quality!!!! I sadly think nothing will happen anyway, sometimes I wonder about Amazon partners!
OK for small raspberries but if you want a real Bronx Cheer go for the giant one it puts all the small ones to shame