5.0 out of 5 stars A blessing if you don't want to show your boobs in public!
I have to say that I completely disagree with the previous reviewer!

I got a Mamascarf from the baby show just before my 4th child, because (unlike the previous reviewer) I didn't want to wear two tops, I found it much easier to pull one top down, which then meant that my whole boob would normally be exposed.

For my previous 3 children I made do with...
Published on 22 Sept. 2011 by HBlaber

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Bought from Kiddicare online for £12.50. First of all the scarf was black instead of the navy I had ordered. Secondly it is literally just a triangle of thin fabric. Totally agree with others when they say that a pashmina would do exactly the same job. The 'pocket' stated is just a fold in the fabric at the bottom.

Wasn't impressed at all and returned to...
Published 8 months ago by Lilcaz

5.0 out of 5 stars A blessing if you don't want to show your boobs in public!, 22 Sept. 2011
HBlaber (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
I have to say that I completely disagree with the previous reviewer!

For my previous 3 children I made do with a muslin over my shoulder and the baby, but there's always a point where the muslin falls off, or the baby pulls it off to have a look around and then you're sat there nipple out!

I saw this at the baby show and like the fact that it folded up small, but also supported the baby's head which is a godsend when you're out and don't have a pillow to lean on.

I agree that we should all be proud to breastfeed - I certainly am, but still prefer to be modest about it if possible, and the Mamascarf helps with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars changing bag essential, 15 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Mamascarf Breastfeeding Scarf - Navy (Baby Product)
easy to use, wash and transport in the bottom of the changing bag. I've used it everywhere for discretion.baby is happy nd comfortable in it too

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Mamascarf Breastfeeding Scarf - Navy (Baby Product)

Wasn't impressed at all and returned to Kiddicare for a full refund. On that note, very impressed with Kiddicares returns service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful product, 30 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Mamascarf Breastfeeding Scarf - Navy (Baby Product)
This is useful although it is difficult to get the baby out if they suddenly move! I have got lots of use out of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 14 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Mamascarf Breastfeeding Scarf - Navy (Baby Product)
The scarf is a simple product, but very useful when you're out for coffee with your friends. Nobody can't see your breast and your baby is more focus on breastfeeding.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 23 Mar. 2014
Hanna (Cumbria, UK) - See all my reviews
Was probably just me but I struggled to follow the brief instructions on the back of the package but ended up finding a YouTube video to follow. It is quite easy to use once you know how. It is just a piece of material but I think its worth it as its exactly the right size, shape and thickness for breastfeeding. A lot better than an apron style one I had as although slightly harder to use its more discreet.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money - shockingly poor product, 3 Nov. 2014
DON'T buy this is the biggest waste of money ever, it's just a cloth that doesn't really go around your body properly and is very hard to cover up anything. i brought another one from another firm which is 1000% times better than this piece of crap.
Don't waste your £16 on a triangle piece of cloth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 5 Jan. 2013
I love this scarf as it gave me the cover I needed to feel comfortable feeding my son when we were out and about. I also find a muslin tucked under your bra strap is also great if you forget your scarf.

4.0 out of 5 stars great cover, 12 Sept. 2011
great coverage for when little one starts to tug at the sheet you'd been using to protect your modesty and leaves you red-faced

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 3 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Mamascarf Breastfeeding Scarf - Navy (Baby Product)
Product has great fabric, versatile and easy to use. No crooked eyes from people in public places. Baby doesn't mind it either.

Mamascarf Breastfeeding Scarf - Navy