5.0 out of 5 stars Lotso love for this bear!!!
Brilliant addition to the Toy Story Collection series! Lotso arrived gorgeously packaged in a pink love heart box, declaring friendship n love.... but we all know he not so sweet...he can be a tad evil at times! Ask Buzz or Woody lol! Our kids other toys best watch out!!
Published on 15 Aug 2010 by K. Stvn

2.0 out of 5 stars I have my doubts about this toy
This is a lovely toy the voice is very true to the movie and my daughter loves it. The only problem I have with it is that one day after receiving it she started coughing. She is five years old and very hardy. Not prone to chest infections, breathing difficulties or asthma. What exactly do they coat these toys with to make them smell of strawberries? She is no longer...
Published on 31 Dec 2010 by Jennifer Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Lotso love for this bear!!!, 15 Aug 2010
This review is from: Toy Story Lots-O-Huggin Bear (Toy)
Lotso is interactive and responds to your voice. Is very soft n cuddly, and then theres that smell of strawberries!!
I reckon this will be the sold out must have toy this christmas- well i got mine(i mean my daughters...ahem)!! lol

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great talking bear!, 12 July 2011
This review is from: Toy Story Lots-O-Huggin Bear (Toy)
I bought Toy Story Lots-O-Huggin Bear for my little boy, he absolutely loves him! He may come in a pink box and typically be for little girls but in my opinion he is suitable for either! He has 3 different settings, on, off and try me which is really good. He does smell absolutely gorgeous. Toy Story's Lots-O-Huggin Bear was dispatched quickly and carefully to ensure no damage to product. Overall a really great talking bear. 5* Would recommend to anybody with children :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots-O-Hugghin Bear, 9 May 2011
This review is from: Toy Story Lots-O-Huggin Bear (Toy)
My granddaughter adored this lovely bear! He is cuddly, smells great, and interacts with the child. All the grown ups loved him too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots-o-huggin bear, 16 Oct 2010
This review is from: Toy Story Lots-O-Huggin Bear (Toy)
This is a fabulous toy. My daughter loves it. The strawberry scent smells delicious. Super fast delivery too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lotso Money Bear!, 29 Sep 2011
Puzzle crazy - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Toy Story Lots-O-Huggin Bear (Toy)
The toy itself looks and feels absolutely gorgeous, unlike Lotso in the movie, who is a bit grubby and battered! The toy is very very soft and your first reaction is to give him a huge hug! Although the battery compartment and voice box are concealed inside the toy, the toy is so padded that you can give it a nice big hug without really feeling the plastic box inside. The toy says 45 different sayings, and there are two different "modes" that you can access, depending on which paw you press. The left paw enables regular talking mode, with preselected phrases on a loop. The right paw is a bit more interesting. It enables interactive mode, where the toy actually responds to things you say and even your tone of voice if you sound sad. This is quite impressive, but the range of phrases in this mode is a bit limited and you soon start hearing the same thing over and over again. In fact, within a few hours of my daughter having the toy, she opened up his back and flipped the switch to "off", because the speech mode was driving everyone bonkers! It is good that you are able to turn the speech off, because if you take the bear to bed, the last thing you want in the middle of the night is to roll on it and make it start talking!

The voice of the bear really makes me laugh. he talks in a southern drawl, not really the way you would expect a pink teddy to talk! My friend, who hadn't seen TS3, laughed when she heard Lotso talk, because she said he sounded like a dirty old man! The toy has no animatronics in the face, so the mouth doesn't move when he talks. A cute feature of the toy is the way that he laughs when you tickle his feet, courstesy of two buttons on the bottom of his feet.

We have had the toy for about a year now, and he is a firm favourite, occupying the top of the bed every night! My daughter takes him everywhere with her, Lotso has already been bowling, to the local garden centre and on the local miniature railway, as well as to houses of friends and family. She plays with him all the time, usually role play, or adventure games! As we have many of the other Toy story toys, Lotso also features in Toy Story themed games with Woody, Buzz and the gang. My little boy, who is 5, told me to throw Lotso away, because he was worried that he would be mean to the other toys when we weren't looking, just like in the movie. I had to explain to him that our Lotso was a "good" one, not like the one in the film!

The toy is a very acurate representation of the toy in the film, and lots of attention to detail has gone into this product. He has beautiful, wide eyes and bushy purple eyebrows, and his open mouth is reinforced with card inside so that it keeps its shape. This is a well made, durable toy that I feel would last a long time without popping seams. He also has a strawberry scent, which is very stong, and not to everyone's liking! He has an official certificate of authenicity from Pixar.

My daughter loves her Lotso toy, and plays with it every day, sleeping with it every night. The advantages of this toy are that it is beautiful, well made and very huggable. On the downside, the voice can get a bit repetitive, and I am very thankful for the "off" button!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots-O-Bear, 7 Nov 2011
This review is from: Toy Story Lots-O-Huggin Bear (Toy)
The products have arrived in excellent condition and I am delighted how quick they were dispatched.Lots-O-bear is my girls favourite teddy and they are going to love them, I had to buy one each for my girls because they are gorgeous,and they smell devine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 12 Oct 2011
This review is from: Toy Story Lots-O-Huggin Bear (Toy)
This has to be the cutest toy ever. I have purchased 2 for my sons for christmas and can't wait to see their face's when they open them on christmas morning.It smells so nice it's lovely and soft. I think it's good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars lotso huggin bear, 16 Aug 2011
This review is from: Toy Story Lots-O-Huggin Bear (Toy)
Bought lotso for my sons birthday - he isnt out of his box yet, but i'm already very pleased with this purchase - exactly as decribed, and delivered promptly too!!! i'm a happy mummy!

5.0 out of 5 stars We all loved it !!! Lots-O-Huggin Bear, 11 Oct 2010
This review is from: Toy Story Lots-O-Huggin Bear (Toy)
My daughter bought this for my son's birthday - he loves Toy Story and loves this bear - think my daughter really bought it for herself!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOTSO, 4 Nov 2010
This review is from: Toy Story Lots-O-Huggin Bear (Toy)
So pleased to finally get my hands on Lotso - although I did have my photo taken with him in Disney's Hollywood Studios, Florida, in September - but now I own the real thing! Love how interactive he is - although wish that his mouth could move and his tummy would vibrate when you tickle him. Loved the film and as I actually own a childen's day nursery thought that Lotso would feel right at home. But he is too special to leave around in nursery - he really would end up like the old toys in the film. I think that I'll just take him to work on special occasions and in the meantime I'll keep him at home in his box so that he doesn't torment my other teddy bears. It really is worth paying the extra to get the interactive version although he is in short supply and you have to be prepared to shop around. Lotso sounds just like his character in the film, is very soft and cuddly and smells like strawberries. Would recommend this toy to anybody who collects teddy bears and / or has seen the film. Don't know which market he is really aimed at - probably appeals to adults and children aged 7 upwards more than young children, as 3 and 4 year olds who like to cuddle teddies are too young to understand the film so would not appreciate his character.

Toy Story Lots-O-Huggin Bear