Price:£40.46+ £3.99 shipping

on 15 August 2010
Brilliant addition to the Toy Story Collection series! Lotso arrived gorgeously packaged in a pink love heart box, declaring friendship n love.... but we all know he not so sweet...he can be a tad evil at times! Ask Buzz or Woody lol! Our kids other toys best watch out!!
Lotso is interactive and responds to your voice. Is very soft n cuddly, and then theres that smell of strawberries!!
I reckon this will be the sold out must have toy this christmas- well i got mine(i mean my daughters...ahem)!! lol
on 12 July 2011
I bought Toy Story Lots-O-Huggin Bear for my little boy, he absolutely loves him! He may come in a pink box and typically be for little girls but in my opinion he is suitable for either! He has 3 different settings, on, off and try me which is really good. He does smell absolutely gorgeous. Toy Story's Lots-O-Huggin Bear was dispatched quickly and carefully to ensure no damage to product. Overall a really great talking bear. 5* Would recommend to anybody with children :)
on 29 September 2011
The toy itself looks and feels absolutely gorgeous, unlike Lotso in the movie, who is a bit grubby and battered! The toy is very very soft and your first reaction is to give him a huge hug! Although the battery compartment and voice box are concealed inside the toy, the toy is so padded that you can give it a nice big hug without really feeling the plastic box inside. The toy says 45 different sayings, and there are two different "modes" that you can access, depending on which paw you press. The left paw enables regular talking mode, with preselected phrases on a loop. The right paw is a bit more interesting. It enables interactive mode, where the toy actually responds to things you say and even your tone of voice if you sound sad. This is quite impressive, but the range of phrases in this mode is a bit limited and you soon start hearing the same thing over and over again. In fact, within a few hours of my daughter having the toy, she opened up his back and flipped the switch to "off", because the speech mode was driving everyone bonkers! It is good that you are able to turn the speech off, because if you take the bear to bed, the last thing you want in the middle of the night is to roll on it and make it start talking!

The voice of the bear really makes me laugh. he talks in a southern drawl, not really the way you would expect a pink teddy to talk! My friend, who hadn't seen TS3, laughed when she heard Lotso talk, because she said he sounded like a dirty old man! The toy has no animatronics in the face, so the mouth doesn't move when he talks. A cute feature of the toy is the way that he laughs when you tickle his feet, courstesy of two buttons on the bottom of his feet.

We have had the toy for about a year now, and he is a firm favourite, occupying the top of the bed every night! My daughter takes him everywhere with her, Lotso has already been bowling, to the local garden centre and on the local miniature railway, as well as to houses of friends and family. She plays with him all the time, usually role play, or adventure games! As we have many of the other Toy story toys, Lotso also features in Toy Story themed games with Woody, Buzz and the gang. My little boy, who is 5, told me to throw Lotso away, because he was worried that he would be mean to the other toys when we weren't looking, just like in the movie. I had to explain to him that our Lotso was a "good" one, not like the one in the film!

The toy is a very acurate representation of the toy in the film, and lots of attention to detail has gone into this product. He has beautiful, wide eyes and bushy purple eyebrows, and his open mouth is reinforced with card inside so that it keeps its shape. This is a well made, durable toy that I feel would last a long time without popping seams. He also has a strawberry scent, which is very stong, and not to everyone's liking! He has an official certificate of authenicity from Pixar.

My daughter loves her Lotso toy, and plays with it every day, sleeping with it every night. The advantages of this toy are that it is beautiful, well made and very huggable. On the downside, the voice can get a bit repetitive, and I am very thankful for the "off" button!
on 9 May 2011
My granddaughter adored this lovely bear! He is cuddly, smells great, and interacts with the child. All the grown ups loved him too!
on 28 July 2011
i bought lotsio for my 4 year old nice she the box more but she had not seen toy story before so on went the dvd as soon as lotso came on that was it she was in love with it she loved everything about it especially tickling his feet & his reaction to it so she was very pleased so on with my review lol well hes very soft 4 a talking bear iv got 2 say there generally hard because of the mechanisms inside not here the talk funtions excellent the voice is clear & sound just like lotso the strawberry smell is great although i can see a few kids that might have problems with allergies so id check before u buy it says that hes poseable well no he aint dont let the pic fool u im a toy collector my self & i want 1 they really are the best bears from disney yet & for me @ least i think there affordable so overall 5 out 5 from me but 4 out 5 for parents go on buy 1 u know u want 2 ohh ye almost forgot this is not an educational toy but it provides funn & the battries wont last long but that dont matter much as hes hugable with or without them
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 November 2011
The products have arrived in excellent condition and I am delighted how quick they were dispatched.Lots-O-bear is my girls favourite teddy and they are going to love them, I had to buy one each for my girls because they are gorgeous,and they smell devine.
on 16 August 2011
Bought lotso for my sons birthday - he isnt out of his box yet, but i'm already very pleased with this purchase - exactly as decribed, and delivered promptly too!!! i'm a happy mummy!
on 4 November 2010
So pleased to finally get my hands on Lotso - although I did have my photo taken with him in Disney's Hollywood Studios, Florida, in September - but now I own the real thing! Love how interactive he is - although wish that his mouth could move and his tummy would vibrate when you tickle him. Loved the film and as I actually own a childen's day nursery thought that Lotso would feel right at home. But he is too special to leave around in nursery - he really would end up like the old toys in the film. I think that I'll just take him to work on special occasions and in the meantime I'll keep him at home in his box so that he doesn't torment my other teddy bears. It really is worth paying the extra to get the interactive version although he is in short supply and you have to be prepared to shop around. Lotso sounds just like his character in the film, is very soft and cuddly and smells like strawberries. Would recommend this toy to anybody who collects teddy bears and / or has seen the film. Don't know which market he is really aimed at - probably appeals to adults and children aged 7 upwards more than young children, as 3 and 4 year olds who like to cuddle teddies are too young to understand the film so would not appreciate his character.
on 5 January 2012
bought this for my gf 4 year old for xmas, soon as he opened it he loved it he has buttons on his feet and arms and when you push the ones on his feet he laughs as if your tickleing him, the button on his left arm is just lotso talking and the button on his right is him being interactive he will ask for hugs and tickles and also when you cuddle him he knows and says thanks for the hug etc, the strawberry smell wore off as my gf son was sick during the night and unfortunatly went on lotso lol but overall a great toy and my gf loves him too.
on 6 January 2012
Bought LOTSO HUGGING BEAR for my adult son,who has moderate learning difficulties.He enjoys interacting with the bear and likes to feel he's having a conversation with him!!! He also happens to be bear mad!! The smell of strawberries is there but faint. The way the phrases are delivered is brilliant and funny.It does make it that you definately want to give him a hug back!! I can highly recommend this toy,for people of all ages....if you're a child at heart!! He will be accompanying us on many a trip now,I'M SURE!!