5.0 out of 5 stars Great, clean looking soothers
Published on 4 Sep 2011 by Miss Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What it Says on the Tin!
Published 6 months ago by Joellanne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, clean looking soothers, 4 Sep 2011
Miss Robinson (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips AVENT SCF170/22 BPA-Free Translucent Soothers (6-18 Months) 2 Pack (Baby Product)
The thing I like most about the Avent Translucent soothers is how clean they look. Some soothers can appear grubby, but not these. My Son loves his, we have them in clear, bright green & bright blue. The choice of colours available is brilliant. Once they have been boiled for 5 minutes before initial use, they sterilise very well & take a long time to show any signs of wear. The soothers have holes in the sides to allow air to your baby's mouth area to avoid any rashes. The clip-on caps ensure that sterilised dummies stay clean until your baby wants it. I would definitely recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What it Says on the Tin!, 18 Oct 2013
We needed two clear soothers for our baby's Christening. Thinking that 'translucent' meant that they would be clear we were happy to pay slightly more than normal for two dummys. When they arrived they were red in the middle, clear around the edges; completely unsuitable. My husband phoned to complain but was told that the description stated that the colour may vary. We ended up using some we already had that were pale blue, the colour of their outfits.

ARRAY(0xb6b86684)