5.0 out of 5 stars Top Hat
So cute! Perfect for use with my Steampunk costume so I am very pleased. It looks like it is worth much more money than I paid, it fits perfectly and looks great. Thankyou very much :)
Published on 3 Aug. 2012 by Kristina Allard

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing
I was disappointed with this product as it is not how it appears in the picture. it is not the straight top hat shape i was expecting, but more of a puritan style hat which was not what i was after at all. made of plastic and not very durable. definitely just a toy, and not recommended for fancy dress (as i bought it for) as it is not a true top hat shape.
Published on 17 April 2012 by Flika2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing, 17 April 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Top Hat Black Velour (Toy)
I was bitterly dissapointed when the hat arrived. What i thought I'd orded from the picture was a 'top hat' what I actually got looked more like a blues brothers hat. Totally useless. Yes cheap but I it was NOT the hat style i ordered. It's going straight back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as the picture., 16 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Top Hat Black Velour (Toy)
Nothing wrong with the quality or value for money but it isnt a top hat. Nothing like the picture. Con.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Hat, 3 Aug. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Carnage, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Top Hat Black Velour (Toy)
This was probably the best purchase I have ever made off amazon, the perfect student night out item for the circus theme. I was a 'circus director' and told girls they had to kiss me because I'm in charge (it worked). I did buy a whip with it going to be a lion tamer but I decided against taking it because it would have been taken off me by the bouncers. So after a night of heavy drinking and kissing beautiful girls I took home a stinker which was the low of my night, all in all a great night though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly suprised, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Top Hat Black Velour (Toy)
I spent a long time searching Amazon for black top hats...these appeared to be the best on offer. We'll be using them as a party activity at our daughters Wonderland Tea Party.
They arrived promptly but where they had been put in a rather snug box one of the hats has a slight dent in the top (but its no big issue for us as I ordered a spare to practice with). They are much sturdier than I had imagined. The black ribbon can be removed easily which again suits our needs. They are shorter than I would have imagined for a genuine top hat but perfect for kids fancy dress. I will try and add some pictures under a Wonderland tag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Velour Top Hat, 9 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Top Hat Black Velour (Toy)
Great top hat, customized and used for childrens school 'Alice' show, for 6 Mad Hatters and fitted children aged 9 - 11 years perfectly! Great priced purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap fancy dress., 14 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Top Hat Black Velour (Toy)
This hat came well packaged & quick. It isn't as tall as in the picture, however, it will fit the 'average' adult head. It is cheap so bear in mind that you will get a nice cheap hat!

4.0 out of 5 stars top hat, 31 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Top Hat Black Velour (Toy)
my son is an 11 year old performer. fit was perfect. won't fit an adult with a large head, great for dressing up or on stage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Load of rubbish., 22 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Top Hat Black Velour (Toy)
I've never met someone with the head shape you need for it to fit comfortably on your head. It's too small. I was going to use this head to create a bigger mad hatter top hat around it, but the shape is so ridiculous I can't even do that! I know it's cheap, and you get what you pay for, but I expected at least a hat that can go on my head!

Top Hat Black Velour