4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product at a cost.
When you purchase a set of klipsch earphones you get about 3 different sizes of ear tips, so be sure about the size you want to purchase. It is convenient having a pack available of all the same sizes, but like the previous reviewer mentioned, it is hard getting hold of these and so I was glad when I found them on Amazon. Now while I have no problem with the price I think...
Published on 28 Jan. 2012 by C. Morgan

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small to be called large
I bought these because I wanted double flange tips and I fitted the large size of the single tip, but these are hopeless. Way too small, so that they offer no noise isolation and fall out with the slightest movement. They are probably fine if you fit medium or small single flange; but a waste of money if, like me, you fit the large size.
Published on 1 Mar. 2011 by B. Davey

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 1 Jan. 2012
I found these had a negative effect on the quality of music from replacing single flange inserts, and they were not at all comfortable despite my determination to stick with them. I'll be going with what i know from now on and suggest you consider doing the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job but ridiculously overpriced for what they are, 14 July 2014
Perfect for the job but ridiculously overpriced for what they are. 8 small nubs or plastic and some packaging does not equal £10. But nothing can be done as no one else can make them. Won't buy again if i can get around it but a solid product none the less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacements, 22 Jan. 2013
Nikhil Verma (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Klipsch Oval Ear Tips 4 Pair Pack - Large Single Flange - for all Klipsch Headphones (Electronics)
These earbuds are exactly what come with Klipsch earphones. They seem overpriced but considering the fact that their earphones have superior quality and it comes with 4 pairs ( meaning you can loose one earbud 8 times like one would normally expect )

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer :-), 18 Nov. 2010
I had a comment to the shipping cost, and this was fixed by Klipsch, and in return I got a compensation matching the high charge for shipping.

Super Nice, high degree of customer satisfaction awarness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but perfect, 16 April 2014
Frank Wehrmann (Germany) - See all my reviews
I couldn't find original Klipsch ear tips in Germany when I lost one my old ones. Those eight a pitch perfect, original Klipsch ones and they fit perfectly. Sure, they're a bit pricey but worth all around.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit properly and constantly comes loose from ear, 1 Dec. 2012
The buds don't fit properly in the ear, despite the medium single flange fitting fine. You have to push them quite far in as well, which is uncomfortable and I am not sure you can fully get used to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product but pricey, 14 Sept. 2012
S. Foster (UK) - See all my reviews
Product excellent but price is high for what they are and cannot use the earpiece without the ear bud would recommend when buying the original earphones get a spare set then to reduce postage costs

3.0 out of 5 stars Good build, but uncomfortable, 2 July 2012
The product build and materials used are great, the downside is the earpieces are fitted quite deep into the ear canal are fairly uncomfortable in comparison to the normal rounded earpieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described., 6 Nov. 2013
The tips came in a cardboard package with a bag attached. All of the tips are original Klipsch tips. I recommend this product.

I use a pair of Klipsch Image S4i headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement, 26 Nov. 2013
A god send if you have lost your earbuds and don't want to fork out money to buy a completely new set of earphones. So happy to have my earphones back comfortably in my ears!