5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect but pricey
These ear tips do the job perfectly, but since they can be easily lost I think the cost is a bit on the high side.
Published on 1 Jan 2011 by manik41

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small to be called large
I bought these because I wanted double flange tips and I fitted the large size of the single tip, but these are hopeless. Way too small, so that they offer no noise isolation and fall out with the slightest movement. They are probably fine if you fit medium or small single flange; but a waste of money if, like me, you fit the large size.
Published on 1 Mar 2011 by B. Davey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect but pricey, 1 Jan 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product at a cost., 28 Jan 2012
C. Morgan (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Klipsch Oval Ear Tips 4 Pair Pack - Medium Single Flange - for all Klipsch Headphones (Electronics)
When you purchase a set of klipsch earphones you get about 3 different sizes of ear tips, so be sure about the size you want to purchase. It is convenient having a pack available of all the same sizes, but like the previous reviewer mentioned, it is hard getting hold of these and so I was glad when I found them on Amazon. Now while I have no problem with the price I think that charging 4.59 for standard develivery of an item weighing a few grams which could fit in a small envolope is a bit much. Seeing as these earbuds have a little notch(or something for the fitting) that mean you can only use these ear tips along with a lack of places to purchase these from mean you don't have much of a choice and are forced to pay a crazy delivery price. Think i'll be looking after these sets very carefully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Comfy Comfy, 5 July 2011
Finally i was able to find these online, Klipsch is not great when it comes to spare parts. So if you plan on buying some of these, make sure to get two packs just incase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth having in stock, 2 Aug 2010
I'd had my headphones for several months without losing one of the tips as they seem to be much more secure than the Sony ones which come off quite easily. However one day taking them out of my pocket one must have got caught on something and pinged off into the abyss. When these small/medium tips arrived I realised I'd made a mistake and exchanged them for the medium ones instead - the Irish company supplying them were very helpful. I find Klipsch to be such good headphones that it's nice to know I have some spares just in case! As the boy scouts motto goes... Be Prepared!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great replacements, 10 Dec 2012
Steven C. Schoeneman (APO, AE United States) - See all my reviews
I had a set of these and lost one, ordered these to replace them and they are still very nice. They are comfortable in the ear and do a great job of blocking out background noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but useful, 2 April 2012
Simple but useful purchase. My wife's iPhone headset stopped working and she had some headphones that didn't work due to missing ear buds, looking for new headphones was costly and this was a really good alternative. These work and fit no problem, and delivery was prompt :)

Wife happy so I get a +1 in her books :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 23 Aug 2011
Great value, great product. these ear phones are the nbest I've had and though the plastic ends rarely come off, you never know....

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small to be called large, 1 Mar 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job but ridiculously overpriced for what they are, 14 July 2014
Perfect for the job but ridiculously overpriced for what they are. 8 small nubs or plastic and some packaging does not equal 10. But nothing can be done as no one else can make them. Won't buy again if i can get around it but a solid product none the less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but perfect, 16 April 2014
Frank Wehrmann (Germany) - See all my reviews
I couldn't find original Klipsch ear tips in Germany when I lost one my old ones. Those eight a pitch perfect, original Klipsch ones and they fit perfectly. Sure, they're a bit pricey but worth all around.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›