on 28 August 2011
Bought this for my 1 year old who loves Elmo. The dvd has been played non stop since she got it. The innocence of Sesame Street in endearing. I'm amazed at how much she is learning from this, I even seen her trying to copy the sign language in the dvd! She has picked up some of the alphabet and numbers also. The dvd is very educational and also enjoyable. I have ordered another 1 for my neice who I'm sure will love this also. I never see Sesame Street on tv anymore, such a pity as I would prefer my toddler watches this than some of the other nonsence on tv.

Service was prompt as usual from Amazon. I will definitely buy more from Amazon for this coming Xmas, especially anything with Elmo in it! PS.I bought this from the Amazon recommendations.
on 10 May 2010
Easily one the best, have many of the recent sesame street dvds and i always pick this one when i have to listen to it as i have no shame in admitting, it is one the best! i love the songs and grover is hilarious as always with a couple of others thrown in for good measure.

Its my daughters favourite, and surely an expert cannot be wrong.
on 5 February 2011
my daughter is 23 months old, she gets excited when i suggest elmo dvd but Elmo is not visible the whole way through so she leaves the room whilst the children (it must have been filmed many years ago) are singing and signing to come and ask for Elmo to be put on. perhaps she will have a different opinion as she gets older.
on 13 December 2015
My son 7 months loves this DVD...... surprisingly so does my 10yr ...... but He fell in love with Elmo when my sis showed him Elmo ABC with India Arie and it made him laugh so much since 5months and even stops him crying. I've been buying elmo stuff ever since.

This dvd is great. It has short snippets of all the best celebrity songs. Look out for Ricky gavais it had me laughing even.

Only downside was the India ABC song cut out the intro which is the part he likes the best. But I was very happy that it was even there so was baby E.

I recommend
on 29 May 2011
My 2-year-old daughter loves Elmo, and this video is great and not mind-numbing for adults either (in common with most Sesame Street shows). Highly recommend!
on 14 March 2012
It's not one of Elmo's best, as my little girl does not stay captivated, like she does with Elmo's potty training or Elmo in Grouchland.
on 15 August 2012
I'm very happy after buying this for my 6 month old. He's always captivate by Elmo in Grouchland so I thought i'd get this and see if it had the same effect. Sure does! He loves watching elmo run around on screen and especially enjoys the music. I love that R.E.M are guests! Very enjoyable to watch with him and I like how explanatory it is, i'm sure this will help him understand each emotion differently as he gets older. Well done, Elmo.
on 21 April 2011
I didn't really like this DVD.... but my 14 month year old does! Jazzy kind of music and a little dated - I LOVED BEST OF ELMO 2 and this not quite as good. As parents who must also listen to the sound tracks, and I preferred BEST OF ELMO 2 (so cute). However some very sweet songs and sign language about how to show you love someone!!
on 3 December 2010
Its is a good dvd, its cute, musical and lovely. I thought it would be similar to elmo's world but it is not quite as good having said that, it is a good entertaiment to children and it sets a good example by teaching them how to share love. Its definatelly a worthy choice for kids under 5 years old.
on 21 September 2010
My 3 year old son loves it! He likes the way the characters speak, the humour in the recognisable situations and the songs. All in all it's a very good episode and I recommend it for mothers trying to steer their toddlers into the Land of Potties and make them a "potty animal" (as they say). :-)