5.0 out of 5 stars The Best One Of Recent Releases
Easily one the best, have many of the recent sesame street dvds and i always pick this one when i have to listen to it as i have no shame in admitting, it is one the best! i love the songs and grover is hilarious as always with a couple of others thrown in for good measure.

Its my daughters favourite, and surely an expert cannot be wrong.
Published on 10 May 2010 by Mr. S. Rashid

3.0 out of 5 stars dvd
my daughter is 23 months old, she gets excited when i suggest elmo dvd but Elmo is not visible the whole way through so she leaves the room whilst the children (it must have been filmed many years ago) are singing and signing to come and ask for Elmo to be put on. perhaps she will have a different opinion as she gets older.
Published on 5 Feb 2011 by Samson Wakefield

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best One Of Recent Releases, 10 May 2010
Mr. S. Rashid (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elmo Loves You [DVD] (DVD)

Its my daughters favourite, and surely an expert cannot be wrong.

3.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 5 Feb 2011
Samson Wakefield (Staffordshire, England) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 14 Mar 2012
This review is from: Elmo Loves You [DVD] (DVD)
It's not one of Elmo's best, as my little girl does not stay captivated, like she does with Elmo's potty training or Elmo in Grouchland.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant DVD, 28 Aug 2011
This review is from: Elmo Loves You [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my 1 year old who loves Elmo. The dvd has been played non stop since she got it. The innocence of Sesame Street in endearing. I'm amazed at how much she is learning from this, I even seen her trying to copy the sign language in the dvd! She has picked up some of the alphabet and numbers also. The dvd is very educational and also enjoyable. I have ordered another 1 for my neice who I'm sure will love this also. I never see Sesame Street on tv anymore, such a pity as I would prefer my toddler watches this than some of the other nonsence on tv.

Service was prompt as usual from Amazon. I will definitely buy more from Amazon for this coming Xmas, especially anything with Elmo in it! PS.I bought this from the Amazon recommendations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great video, 29 May 2011
This review is from: Elmo Loves You [DVD] (DVD)
My 2-year-old daughter loves Elmo, and this video is great and not mind-numbing for adults either (in common with most Sesame Street shows). Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Elmo Loves You [DVD] (DVD)
I gave this dvd to my granddaughter and she loved watching it over and over I will be buying more

4.0 out of 5 stars elmo love us, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Elmo Loves You [DVD] (DVD)
Its brilliant I bought it for my grandaughter and we sit and watch it together the music is great and all the characters are really funny

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 11 May 2013
This review is from: Elmo Loves You [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my grandkids, they love it, Elmo will always be a favourite for the young and old.Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 7 Mar 2013
J. Hobbs (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elmo Loves You [DVD] (DVD)
great if you love elmo ;lol which my daughter does -lot a fun with learning too good value would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, my kids love this DVD, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Elmo Loves You [DVD] (DVD)
Both my children love this DVD, my 4 month old will happily sit in his bouncy chair and listen to the songs and my 17 month old tries to sing along and dance!

Elmo Loves You [DVD]