on 14 September 2010
I have used this product for years, at least seven years and it has been the best thing since sliced bread for me. The only time I had any trouble is when I swopped over to Windows 7 and it created a few problems but this was due to it not being compatibale, I went to the CA web site and updated it for free. For me it has always run rather well and does what it says on the tin and is quite easy to use. I will say that I have always down loaded this product from the internet, perhaps this makes a difference, we will see as I was thinking of purchasing the disc this time.
on 20 May 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The software contains anti virus, anti spyware, firewall, anti spam, parental controls, etc etc, which is basically everything you could need if you are using an online computer. It installed perfectly on Windows Vista and it went very smoothly. The computer did not slow down once it was installed. The user interface is attractive, however it is sometimes confusing which is why I have only rated it 4 stars. Another bonus feature is that it is 3 user package meaning it is good value for money for those with more than one computer in the house.
VINE VOICEon 15 February 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Sorry, but sometimes a product really needs to just be taken off the shelves. This is one of them. It is to buggy to consistently work and does a good job of shutting down alot on my Windows 7 computer.

Compared to other brands that i have used such as ESET, Mcaffee and Kaspersky this Security suite just doesnt stand up to scrutiny, I wish that I could say how good its detection is, but it never got that far. Uninstalled, permanantly.
VINE VOICEon 19 April 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Given the other solutions from their big competitors on the market, there is no way that I could recommend this product with the bugs that it has.