on 5 February 2013
I received this product within the week. Once i opened the package it came in. The box was of high metal standard but looked like a biscuit tin, Once the tin was open i looked at the pendent and it looked high quality but seems rather plastic to touch. The worst thing about this product. IT DID NOT COME WITH A CHAIN!!!! Overal i am happy with this product, but if u are wanting to buy this product it may be worth looking at a more expencive product. With the limit amount of money i had well worth the money. But expect to pay extra for a chain at a jewelers store.
on 31 December 2013
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL,IT,S A PIECE THAT STANDS OUT,I WAS GOING TO GIVE IT FIVE STARS BUT TOOK ONE BACK BECAUSE THERE WAS NO CHAIN,ALTHOUGH THAT WAS PROBABLY MY FAULT FOR NOT READING IT CORRECTLY
on 6 May 2014
The pendant looks great. Just what I was looking for. The delivery was really quick! I can't yet say anything about the durability of the product, but it does look very nice.
on 18 January 2014
I love the necklace although it doesn't look quite how I expected somehow. Also it doesn't come with a chain, which is a shame as it was quite expensive.
on 17 October 2014
You will have to by a chain as only pendent. It looks brilliant wearing a black polo neck jumper and with a low neck dress it is stunning.
on 25 January 2014
Should have had a chain but it's still really nice and I think it's the cheapest one that's made of silver which is good
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 November 2014
Doesn't com with a chain glad I looked at the reviews or I'd of been to late to buy one for it.
on 2 November 2014
It's Geogous , not too heavy but a beatieful peice of jewelery
on 21 December 2014