on 12 December 2013
This arrived amazingly fast, Bought on the Tuesday, Arrived the following Thursday! This is a wonderful little figure, very detailed and colourful, I love stitch and this really brings his character to life in my bedroom. A little pricey for the size, also not happy that the price went down two days after purchase, but overall great service and a great little product!
on 28 January 2016
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend for Christmas as she'd wanted this exact one for a long time. Delivery was a few days although with it being Christmas it was expected. It comes in an original box and is well packaged to ensure its not damaged. A great gift and looks great as part of a collection.
on 13 June 2014
Stitch is fantastic! He fits in with the other figures in my growing collection. Stitch is very highly detailed and looks just like the Stitch in the Walt Disney Classic Lilo and Stitch, I think they should make one with Stitch wearing his Elvis outfit.
on 1 December 2015
I brought this for a Christmas present for my best best friend who loves anything Disney especially Stitch. It is very beautiful detailed product that I am sure my best friend will love.
on 25 August 2014
I brought this as a gift and it's very lovely, although I didn't quite realise how small it was. It's about the size of a christmas ornament , so maybe a little expensive for what it is.
on 19 July 2015
I love stitch and had to have him!! its cheaper than elsewhere and he came well packaged. looks just like in the pictures and is now proudly on display with my others!!!
on 1 June 2016
Bought it for a friend and she loves it, its very cute and looks just like the picture, although it is rather small. But it looks great and was well packaged.
on 15 November 2014
My daughter is a massive fan of Stitch and this is great, it is just a bit smaller than I thought it would be but apart from that it is worth the money.
on 13 January 2015
My wife adored this. This is by far her favourite. It is very cute I have to admit. Get one for your significant other for some major browny points.
on 7 December 2015
great thing to have for those people who really like Stitch. its design is really nice which makes it quite unique and its quite small