on 4 October 2011
These batteries are hard to find as not many shops stock them.
When i asked how much they were i decided to look on Amazon.
I got my self a great deal.
They were at least half the price of the shops.
Diesel.
on 10 May 2011
what can you say about excellence .great price and unbeatable value .I need these for my mamiya 645 and the price of these is silly when you visit retail outlets .Thats if they have them .When you ask for these the usual reply is along the lines of "sorry unavailable".Unfortunatley without these my cameras "no maka de noise,no go",many thanks again for a great service
on 9 March 2012
Ordered these batteries for my old cannon a1, purchased on a wednesday afternoon and arrived on a friday morning. and i got exactly what i ordered.
on 10 May 2014
These were exactly what i needed to revive my camera, tried all the local camera shops including Jessops, PC world and others, was unable to get this item or the alternative given in the handbook, would recommend this company for a wide selection of batteries for camera's and other electronic devices, will use this company for further purchases.
on 19 December 2012
Did take a long time to arrive in comparison to other products ordered at the same time but perhaps that is just because of the Christmas volume on products. Not a lot to say really - batteries are batteries. These seem an excellent price and as they are quite hard to find in this size was pleased that I could find some on Amazon.
on 6 July 2015
Energiser lr44 cells power my led lenser k3 much better than cheap low capacity cell batteries. Here's how to get 8 genuine energiser lr44 cells for £2.50. Buy yourself this twin pack of A544 batteries, unwrap them and inside of each you will find 4 shiney lr44 cells. Sweet!
on 30 July 2013
i keep buying batteries for my dogs training collar, they last a week if i'm lucky. yipee i'm now on week 3 with my twin pack energiser batteries and still going strong. best of all the price is far better than previous batteries i have wasted money on.
on 17 July 2013
Got these hard to find batteries for a dog collar (anti bark)

Cheap price for a good make.

There are stories of fake batteries about...................all I can say is these work fine...........unusual packaging though?
on 2 May 2015
Ordering was easy, arrived well within the timescale and great price. I was a bit wary the batteries may be on their use by date but no, they were well within this parameter with months to go so well done and yes I will use them again.
on 7 February 2014
These batteries may cost more than the 10 pack, but they last four times longer and continue to produce the same amount of force days and weeks after you put them in!

Good dispatch time, timely delivery and fantastic product