4.0 out of 5 stars Disney addict alert!!!
I love this travel system!

We have the ovious... its Disney but tastefully done (looks better in real life would u believe).
Published 15 months ago by Lynneth

The balance of the buggy is Zero. The first one had it's tyres off the first time I got it. Had to ask amazon for another one.
Published 8 months ago by DEE

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney addict alert!!!, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Disney Baby Condor All-in-One Travel System (Classic Mickey) (Baby Product)
I love this travel system!

It has all the bits needed to take your new bundle of joy from baba to handful of trouble! We have the car seat with infintinsert for head stability for when baby is allowed out and its so easy to insert, no stupid bucket system to clip into a simple over and round the bk and your done.
Next the pram, very sturdy and with a gd amount of space my little one wasnt so little (10, 11) and hes now 5 weeks and looks very cozy in his outdoor all in one, and is protected from the element with a sheild of sorts rrom the footmuff attachment.
Both the car seat and pram are more than secure to the buggy frame, make sure your familiar with it how it goes down, clips on and iff ect. Its not hard.
Lastly the buggy and harness... very simple to attach hood and small rail and looks comfy. I have put mh little one in the buggy as with the bad weather the pram and carseat DO NOT have a waterproof part and as I live in Scotland were we can 4 seasons in aday, not ideal! I did buy a universal condor 4in1 for £8 on ebay that gos over the whole buggy/ pram/ carseat so im quite happy :-) it is marked as an 4 star for that reason as well as the basket randomly De attaches so small fault there and u need to MAKE SURE both brakes r on... ofcourse u say! But Sometimes when u put one on the other clicks off so become familiar!!!
I do love this item thou its great and perfect for girls or boys :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse push chair...no it's for real!, 22 Dec. 2012
Looked at a number of push chairs for my daughters new baby,and this is the one she eventually chose

Came very quickly in an extremely large box.On opening,it is part assembled,and even though I am an engineer,still got the rear wheels the wrong way round..d'oh! they do actually clip in easily when right!

All parts are there for the unit to fulfill a number of roles,but you need to practise putting it togther,and taking it down again.I certainly don't think it is the easiest unit to do either,then working out how to affix the other parts ie the baby seat etc does need some practising,but when worked out it is OK

I personally preferred the Landrover designed chair,but is twice the price,but all in all,this is suitable for needs even though not always the most ergonimically designed...German,so maybe a little over complicated but reasonably well made!

5.0 out of 5 stars pram, 9 Mar. 2014
Very happy with the quality of the product. Water damage caused to the packaging so wasn't happy with the delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars and I love it its everything you need in a pushchair and ..., 11 Dec. 2014
I was bought this pram for my son, and I love it its everything you need in a pushchair and my little boy loves it his now 6 months and it's still in perfect working order! Only downside to this pushchair is having to get a rain cover as the on supplied only covers it when it's a stroller but wasn't a big issue

5.0 out of 5 stars BABY STUFF, 23 April 2014
WE ARE VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE QUALITY OF THIS TRAVEL SYSTEM !
IT IS VERY STURDY, AS WELL AS SMART ,AND SHOULD KEEP OUR FIRST GRANDCHILD SAFE AND COSY.
THE DISNEY DECORATION MAKES IT LOOK CUTE AS WELL.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisfied disgruntled customer. Buggy doesn't have a good balance, 27 Oct. 2014
The second one came and everytine we have to go on the bus, after locking the wheels, the buggy seems to do a flip over from the front wheel. I have to always stand when I'm on the bus or train or I would have has to deal with the different accidents that would have occurred if I say down.
I'm very very disappointed and I've even been adviced to take it back before an accident occurs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 Mar. 2012
Absolutely love this pram! Its fantastic. It takes some getting use to but it is everything I wanted in a pram for a decent price! Couldn't be happier with it. The only downfall is the rain cover only covers the buggy so have to buy a bigger one for the car seat/carrycot. Everything else is brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend for anyone to use as their first or last, 29 Jun. 2015
I bought this as a gift to my brother and his wife for their new daughter.
It's really great. Lightweight, easy to use, easy to clean, and covers every function you can think of.
They have both used it in their own and on public transport with ease.

Highly recommend to any new parent looking for a neutral but sturdy pram/buggy/car seat.

It is also highly rated on ratings sites. Google it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my pushchair and so does my baby, 30 Jan. 2015
R. Jones (West Midlands, Endland) - See all my reviews
Have read reviews about this travel system being tricky to put together, have recently put ours up and my partner and 5yr old cousin had no problems with putting it together. I love my pushchair and so does my baby, a great product and must have for Disney lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Baby Travel System, 26 Jan. 2014
I bought it for my grandson & his partner who are about to become parent for the first time. They did a lot of research before making their choice. They also compared the price & it was a good bit cheaper from this supplier. They are delighted with the purchase &, if they are happy then so am I.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›