on 15 February 2010
I have recently bought the Imperia Pasta Maker for my husband for christmas, but when I looked at the price of the ravioli attchment I thought it was too expensive. Therefore I found this one and it works just as well and is much easier to clean. Would definately recommend to anyone.
on 24 September 2011
Great ravioli cutter, makes the job very easy. Would recommend this to all who make their own pasta, and makes a good size for the ravioli squares
on 20 January 2012
What an excellent tool to make the perfect ravioli! I am so happy with my choice. I recommend this ravioli cutter to all pasta lovers out there!
on 21 December 2011
For the price you cannot go wrong. Just roll out the pasta on your machine and cut out. No fiddling with machines just really straight forward.
on 13 August 2013
It does what it should do, cuts the pasta into squares with a squashing action rather than a clean cut which is good because it compresses the pasta and makes sealing the edges of the squares easier. No problem with separating the squares, you just have to be gentle and have the tool and pasta well floured. This type of cutter, rather than the pasta machine attachments, makes better use of odd shapes of pasta strips and left overs.
VINE VOICEon 20 April 2012
In short it's robust, a good size, and it does its job very well; you can do a lot worse than this.
on 27 November 2012
Hey if you make pasta you have to make ravioli! I find that these little gadgets save so much time and effort
on 28 May 2013
I bought this for my mum's birthday to go with her pasta maker. She has used it a couple of times and described it as a simple, eyt effective tool. She can now experiment with different fillings as it's so easy to make Ravioli with this. Well worth the price, which was extremely reasonable anyway.
on 10 November 2013
its got good build quality and although I haven't had occasion to use mine yet for pasta i'm fairly certain it will live up to expectations, certainly it performed well when I used it to cut some simple pastry tops for an arty look on my trial run of mince pies
on 13 October 2013
Brilliant gadget, and my ravioli looks professional every time.it tastes as good as it looks. Would recommend it to any one who wants there ravioli to look this good.