on 21 November 2011
The toy keep my cat active for a good while every day since he got it... and he really like it. Mostly its about the moving ball, he is not interested about the moving top... but alltogether it was a good buy, good price, quality product, and if your cat love to play with balls its U cant be disappointed.
44 comments| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 February 2011
Bought this a few weeks ago, quite annoyed that the price has now gone down. As soon as the box arrived the cats were trying to get in it to see what it was. I bought it as they are house cats and we try to keep them stimulated. One of the cats love it and at least a few times a day he will go and spent about half an hour to an hour playing with it, the other cat does not play with it as much but he still plays with it. Great buy, it keeps them amused!
on 11 December 2010
I (or my cats) have a very similar (and more expensive) toy because the kitten was very sick and needed incentives to move and play. It was a success from the moment she saw it and one year later she still plays with it for hours - and is now very healthy and playful! Best toy I ever bought!

However... the other cat played with the toy maybe for a couple of minutes when it was new and never showed any interest ever since.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 May 2014
Bought this toy for my kitten several months ago. It is cheap and cheerful. I'm only giving it 4 stars as it has three flaws, firstly it is very lightweight. Even with my 3 month old kitten, it ended up flying half way across the room when pounced. Since it is not advertised as a UFO, I feel like this is not intended, and a little bit of weight in the base would have gone a long way.

Secondly either my kitten is an absolute genius or the ball is too easy to get out, since she would invariably hook her arms around the ball, give a resounding kick, the disc would go flying in one direction and the ball in another. This is probably a safety hazard, but also led to my dog picking up the ball and the kitten getting upset. The ball is easily replaced though, albeit slightly slobbered on.

Thirdly, it is pink. This is excellent for my kitten, but I feel like in the manly world of tomcats, this may cause some problems, especially if ladies are watching.

However for a fiver it has provided my kitten with many hours of play so I would recommend it.
on 31 August 2012
I got this a good few months back now for my house cat, as we're both out most days I like to give him different toys to keep him from being bored and he loves this toy. I put this away in the cupboard a few months back and totally forgot about it until last week so I put it back out for him and he loves playing with it putting his paws into the little gutter bit to try and get the ball. For what you pay it's a good toy and the one I received has been made well.
review image
on 29 July 2011
Really good quality toy, good value for money and quick delivery. My cat loves chasing the ball around for hours
on 12 September 2010
my two little kittens loved this toy and played for hours, I have seen simular toys much more expensive.
on 7 June 2011
Bought this in a pet shop and didn't know what to expect from my cats (I have 4).
The cat "queen" has now taken over this toy and no other cat is allowed to go near (which is hilarious to watch).

We put little cat snacks in the toy, and she has the greatest pleasure in taking them out, she purrs so loudly!
Every night when we come home she runs to the toy and begs for us to play with her...great toy!
Very sturdy as well, think I have it for just under a year and all is still in place.
on 31 January 2014
Our cat is quite a large boy and he absolutely loves this. The only thing i would say is that the attachment fell off almost immediately when he began to play with it but to be honest he loves it without anyway. And as i said he is a big and boisterous 2year old male and strong.
on 3 August 2011
Simple toy but Sasha loves it, she is getting quite devious with it and puts paws in both sides to get the ball, funny to watch. A lot of toys cost must more but dont provide as much entertainment.