5.0 out of 5 stars good buy
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:03 Mins
The toy keep my cat active for a good while every day since he got it... and he really like it. Mostly its about the moving ball, he is not interested about the moving top... but alltogether it was a good buy, good price, quality product, and if your cat love to play with balls its U cant be disappointed.
Published on 21 Nov. 2011 by akos

3.0 out of 5 stars Cats like this but it's not very well made
Our two medium sized cats (8 months old) immediately started playing with this as soon as it was given to them and are still playing, for shorter periods of time, with it now (10 days since purchase). They much prefer to play with the ball inside rather than the ball on top of the spring, but they do bat this occasionally. However, the spring with the ball on top is not...
Published on 30 Nov. 2012 by Mrs. S. Robins

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 21 Nov. 2011
Length:: 1:03 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 5 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground (Misc.)
Bought this a few weeks ago, quite annoyed that the price has now gone down. As soon as the box arrived the cats were trying to get in it to see what it was. I bought it as they are house cats and we try to keep them stimulated. One of the cats love it and at least a few times a day he will go and spent about half an hour to an hour playing with it, the other cat does not play with it as much but he still plays with it. Great buy, it keeps them amused!

5.0 out of 5 stars It really depends on the cat!, 11 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground (Misc.)
I (or my cats) have a very similar (and more expensive) toy because the kitten was very sick and needed incentives to move and play. It was a success from the moment she saw it and one year later she still plays with it for hours - and is now very healthy and playful! Best toy I ever bought!

However... the other cat played with the toy maybe for a couple of minutes when it was new and never showed any interest ever since.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground (Misc.)
Simple toy but Sasha loves it, she is getting quite devious with it and puts paws in both sides to get the ball, funny to watch. A lot of toys cost must more but dont provide as much entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little toy., 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground (Misc.)
Our cat is quite a large boy and he absolutely loves this. The only thing i would say is that the attachment fell off almost immediately when he began to play with it but to be honest he loves it without anyway. And as i said he is a big and boisterous 2year old male and strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, kept my cat happy for hours, 29 July 2011
This review is from: Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground (Misc.)
Really good quality toy, good value for money and quick delivery. My cat loves chasing the ball around for hours

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy kitten, 4 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground (Misc.)
Product arriverd very promptly (within a couple of days). Chose this one as I didn't want to spend a lot on more toys for the kitten. I am very glad I chose this product my 4 month old kitten loved it and the previous reviews were rights it's hilarious to watch. Keeps her entertained for hours although would recommend putting it up at night as the noise can become very annnoying!! I have also put treats in the middle so she could fish them out with her paws and it worked really well. Overall, I am very pleased with this product and I have one very happy kitten

5.0 out of 5 stars kitty fun, 12 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground (Misc.)
my two little kittens loved this toy and played for hours, I have seen simular toys much more expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for 1 of my cats, 7 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground (Misc.)
Bought this in a pet shop and didn't know what to expect from my cats (I have 4).
The cat "queen" has now taken over this toy and no other cat is allowed to go near (which is hilarious to watch).

We put little cat snacks in the toy, and she has the greatest pleasure in taking them out, she purrs so loudly!
Every night when we come home she runs to the toy and begs for us to play with her...great toy!
Very sturdy as well, think I have it for just under a year and all is still in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good entertainment for a house cat, 31 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground (Misc.)
I got this a good few months back now for my house cat, as we're both out most days I like to give him different toys to keep him from being bored and he loves this toy. I put this away in the cupboard a few months back and totally forgot about it until last week so I put it back out for him and he loves playing with it putting his paws into the little gutter bit to try and get the ball. For what you pay it's a good toy and the one I received has been made well.

Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground