5.0 out of 5 stars Revolutionary capo
I bought this for my Dad for his birthday after he'd read rave reviews in the press. He's been playing the guitar for decades and said that this was an amazing bit of kit and has totally changed guitar-playing for him. It helps that it looks like something either NASA or Apple would design. Form and function perfectly fused.
Published on 14 Feb 2009 by K. Tallant

2.0 out of 5 stars surprised
Published 22 months ago by dude

5.0 out of 5 stars Revolutionary capo, 14 Feb 2009
K. Tallant (Nottinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars World's best capo, 8 Nov 2009
This is the best capo I have ever used.

I don't know about longevity but it is simplicity itself to use; holds the strings firmly; easy to part capo across the frets to allow drones or create partial open chords.

Brilliant

I have just read the 1 star review. For any standard modern guitar the 1 star comments just don't apply. This works across the whole fretboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this in your life, 19 Dec 2010
P. McCafferty (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
After playing guitar since 1994 I am ashamed I never knew this capo existed. All previous capos destroy your tuning which is no good for playing live. The G7th capo is a little expensive but worth it's weight in gold. Bin all of your cheap capos and buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars G7th 7th Heaven, 18 Feb 2010
LOOK NO FURTHER. CAN'T STOP HANDLING IT WHEN NOT IN USE!!!!!! FABULOUS DESIGN. TOP NOTCH QUALITY!!!! WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality first, 25 Sep 2009
E. Harper (Peterborough England) - See all my reviews
This is quality! Solid, well made and most of all, easy to use for those quick key changes, without all the clunking noises which can be so embarassing when under audience scrutiny.
There are cheaper units but don't buy them and then gradually upgrade. Buy the best first and don't make the mistake of compromising, especially at the Amazon price!
If you are unsure, look at the videos on You-Tube and watch the demos.

5.0 out of 5 stars G7 capo, 3 Mar 2010
Never been a big capo user - largely because of the faffing around and the inadequate sound I have had with previous experiences.
This one however is genius.
Small and rounded it slips into a pocket easily with nothing to snag.
Performance wise it is fantastic - no springs, just put it where you want it and squeeze.
Thats it. All strings ring clear and it doesn't get in the way of the hand as much as some other capos I've used.
The simplicity and solidity of design of this is what makes it so great.
Already bought one for a friend too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best capo on the market., 5 Dec 2008
Andrew R. M. Provan (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
Quite superb....excellent product.
This is the third G7th capo that I have purchased.
I have had to give the first two away, as everyone I play with wants it.
It is getting expensive!
Great product...if everyone buys one, then I can at last keep this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good easy use capo, 6 Dec 2012
KJWright "Glawster Lad" (Radley, Abingdon, UK) - See all my reviews
Simple, easy to use, firm grip capo. Quite expensive, but robust. Perhaps could do with a slightly longer release lever.

2.0 out of 5 stars surprised, 24 Sep 2012
I bought a g7th acoustic capo and was so impressed that I bought another for my other guitar. Then when I got a classical guitar I thought I'd buy a g7th classical guitar capo. I works ok, although I feel since the fingerboard side is longer the griping side should be longer so that closing and securing would be easier and more efficient. My major problem with the capo is that it keeps falling to pieces. I understand that it's probably just a faulty unit but still I feel a bit disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars More & more Capo, 29 Mar 2011
A J Day (Cape Town, South Africa) - See all my reviews
I admit that I don't use capos all that often - but 2 of the reasons was always that they were awkward to put on quickly and tuning always seemed to suffer. THIS capo does not seem to suffer from those drawbacks - PLUS it looks and feels superbly engineered. Coincidentally, I find myself using capos more and more these days!