5.0 out of 5 stars very good mini serie
for see more than one time and enjoy this mini serie of a very great writer, 100% a very great one
Published 5 months ago by samuel lijovitzky

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed with DVD version
I bought this film on NTSC format as not available yet on region 2. I was very dissapointed as it has been cut to death. It is not like the video there is quite alot missing. I would advise people to wait for region 2 but don't know if that would be any better. Otherwise stick to the video.
Published on 26 July 2004 by kenneth40

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed with DVD version, 26 July 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Sunday afternoon viewing, 6 Jun 2005
By A Customer
I originally saw half of this in the States, and bought the DVD as soon as I could.
I'm not a huge fan of Ms Cox, but the more talented actors around are excellent - notably Hugh Grant as Bruno, and Angela Browne.
Although it's not the best film ever, many of the people on it went onto brighter things - Hugh Grant (4 Weddings), Courteney Cox (Friends etc), Wolf Kahler (Sledgehammer and Eine Kino) and Richard Gradwell (who I think changed his name but was in Wilde and Chicago) - its great fun to see how these actors have developed into institutions
Overall, worth watching on a Sunday afternoon, but you probably wouldn't go if it was re-released

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but wasn't too happy with the editing, 5 July 2005
I've seen "Till We Meet Again" countless times on VHS, so was delighted when the DVD box set was released. I haven't gone through the whole series in detail, but it would seem the editing for the DVDs has omitted several crucial, character-building scenes. I think Courtney Cox is excellent, as always, and Hugh Grant gives a solid performance. The story itself is iconic, and very moving, though I thought Wolf Kahler could have added more depth to his role with the help of better directing. My main gripe, however, is with the treatment given to Richard Gradwell by this release; it would seem his famous "bathroom scene" with Courtney Cox has been given short shrift. As a Gradwell fan I would also have liked to have seen more out-takes of him during filming, and perhaps an interview with him as an extra feature. Other than that, the DVD series is still highly enjoyable, but as a fan of "Till We Meet Again" I will continue watching the VHS version.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good mini serie, 16 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars EXTREMELY BORING, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Till We Meet Again [DVD] (DVD)
I have enjoyed many of JK's dramas but I don't know what went wrong with this one! It was incredibly boring & lacked a proper storyline, it seemed to flit from one scene to another in an attempt to be interesting - it failed! My advice would be to save your money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Till We Meet Again, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Till We Meet Again [DVD] (DVD)
I have this on VHS and wanted to upgrade to disk so I purchased it. The only critisism is its a bit grainy,but in mind of age of original film this is to be expected.apart from that it still remains a very powerful and emotional story with an excellent cast and well worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely storey, 13 April 2013
Lucy Tibbatts (East Lothian, Scotland United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Till We Meet Again [DVD] (DVD)
Enjoyed the film. Nice and sweet story - addictive Glad I purchased the DVD set to make it part of my personal collection. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to the story, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Till We Meet Again [DVD] (DVD)
As this is one of my favorite books which I have read over and over again, I was curious how the film could live up to the story. It did in a splendid way. Usually it is best to see the film before you read a book, but this time it was the other way around. The untold parts of the story from the book was in my mind as an additional "film". All in all: Excellent.

1.0 out of 5 stars This drama was good for a laugh., 1 April 2007
Connect the cliches and you could have written this one yourself.

If it was intended as spoof of a "sweeping family saga", it was brilliant.

I did have fun seeing the members of the cast before they became

famous and in their defense, what could they do with lines like that?

The bright spot was a very young Huge Grant who was totally satisfying

as the sneering and supercillious stepbrother Bruno who collaborates

with Nazis, robs and ruins his venerable family, insults his saintly stepmother

and so much more.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I watched all four hours. 'Till We Meet Again'

actually is entertaining in its own perverse way and besides,

its hard to look away from a train wreck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Till We Meet Again, 18 April 2009
This review is from: Till We Meet Again [DVD] (DVD)
Product received very promptly and in excellent condition. Thoroughly enjoyed watching the mini series.

Till We Meet Again (Australian Import, Region Free)
Out of stock