5.0 out of 5 stars Pro-Tec Bounce Protective Case for iPhone 3GS - White
Have this case in black as well, it's the best one so far after many years of trail, error and money. I also have a screen protector fitted and the case works fine with that, no lifting or bubbling. It really is in my opinion a top class, well made, well fitting case... which will easily protect you phone if dropped.
Published on 9 Nov 2011 by messanger

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight, fit case
This is a simple, tight and fit protective case for the iPhone 3GS. It's lightweight, but fits relatively easy. One caveat: if you don't take care upon fitting your phone into it, it might well squeeze out any screen cover/film you might have installed.
Published on 12 Dec 2011 by A. Lot

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight, fit case, 12 Dec 2011
A. Lot - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pro-Tec Bounce Protective Case for iPhone 3GS - White (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro-Tec Bounce Protective Case for iPhone 3GS - White, 9 Nov 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars It doe's what it's supposed to do..., 25 July 2012
Well, the case protected the phone from when I dropped it, although like many other customers, I also found that it stays white for about 2-3 days. It then goes a funny colour and it doesn't look good. My friends thought that I had poured make-up all over it. beside that, The case makes the 3gs look like a 4, I had quite a few compliments on it! Although, the case is extremely hard to get on and off the phone, because of the thickness I guess.But if you want a case that you just want to do the job, then go ahead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 20 Jun 2012
N Axtell "NLA" (England) - See all my reviews
I can't believe how little this cost! Solid and simple. I would definitely recommend this cover to protect your iPhone from scratches

2.0 out of 5 stars Tough Plastic Case for iPhone 3GS, 13 Mar 2012
Was not impressed with this case at all, really hard to get on the phone, button cutouts are all wrong, tried to cut new holes for the buttons/volume etc and made a right hash of it, too late for me to ask for my money back. Thought it was going to be made of rubber but its not, instead its a real tough plastic which is too chunky for my liking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's meant to...., 22 Jan 2012
Tina (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
Fits well, easy to fit, doesn't hinder the use of the phone or any of its features, provides cushioning in the event of being dropped, and protects phone casing from ingress of dust, dirt etc (phone used around horses/dogs a lot so animal hair, grass seeds etc are often an issue for phone innards!). Good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars 'Simplicity is the ultimate.... destruction to my 3g screen!', 19 Mar 2012
J. B. McDonnell "Let1Design" (Brighton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
product did not save my iphone! Dropped from half a meter, in my room, onto one of the corners of my iphone 3g. Screen is Battered severely! Booooooo!