5.0 out of 5 stars Good item
Using a 460cc driver i need my ball height to be consistent, this tee is perfect for this so all I have to do is worry about the drive not my tee height.

Will be buying more.
Published 22 months ago by RyanAdam

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive.
I thought they were a good idea at first, until I tried them. They snapped sometimes after the first use, personally I think your better off using tower tees.
Published 15 months ago by David Thomas

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive., 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Pga Tour Zero Friction 24 Tees and Stoppers - White, Small (Sports)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 17 Jun 2013
Really good product giving a consistant height every time - would however not use them in the winter as I think they would snap as a few have already

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but fidly, 15 April 2013
After four rounds trying these tees found they helped my distance by around 10 yards which is always a help. slight downside is placing the ball on them can be fidly but time using them may sort tssue but overall very happy with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 26 Feb 2013