4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy
This was bought to pull the caravan that my daughter already has. It looks nice and I'm sure it will be liked when given as a present.
Published on 5 Feb 2011 by H. W. Polimerou

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed
This was purchased to go with the caravan for our granddaughter's Christmas gift. Buyers beware if you are purchasing this car to tow the caravan IT WON"T, which is why we are disappointed, had it towed the caravan it would have got 5*. As it was shown as a buy the car and caravan together we expected it to tow the caravan. The car on its own is good, but we wanted...
Published 8 months ago by Jay Bee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
My granddaughter hasn't stopped playing with her blue family car she had it in June 2014!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved and much used, 30 May 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
Loved by my daughter, and even played with by my 10 year old son! Well made, lots of play value - these little animals seem to always be loaded up the car to go on trips!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian families blue family car, 22 Feb 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
Great item. Just as described and my daughter love playing with it. Has survived some very enthusiastic play from her brother too, so good and tough! Very sweet and a big hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely little car!, 8 Jan 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
This car is a great addition to my daughter's Sylvanian collection, and at a FANTASTIC price too! in relation to Sylvanian toy prices, this is a bargain! you get a lot for your money! no fiddly little bits, so ideal for younger ages too (4+) though my 3 year old loves it too! most items too fragile/tiny for tiny tots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Sep 2014
Niece loved this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts, 27 Dec 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
I ordered the Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car for a gift. I gave it to a five yr old on Christmas day, she opened it and the picnic basket was missing from the product. I felt really embarrassed giving an incomplete gift! I was unable to retrieve the gift as we would not be visiting again for another 12 months. I was not happy with the order.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›