4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy
This was bought to pull the caravan that my daughter already has. It looks nice and I'm sure it will be liked when given as a present.
Published on 5 Feb 2011 by H. W. Polimerou

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed
This was purchased to go with the caravan for our granddaughter's Christmas gift. Buyers beware if you are purchasing this car to tow the caravan IT WON"T, which is why we are disappointed, had it towed the caravan it would have got 5*. As it was shown as a buy the car and caravan together we expected it to tow the caravan. The car on its own is good, but we wanted...
Published 7 months ago by Jay Bee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, 5 Feb 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 29 Dec 2010
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
Very nice quality. Good value at the Amazon price, sylvanian family stuff isn't cheap ! You will need some figures and the car has two "baby seats" included.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this car esp the colour, it fits with my caravan that i had for my birthday., 12 Sep 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
My little girl was frilled to recieve this car and caravan for her 8th birthday.
Its very durable and the colour is a big hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars sylvanian Families blue car, 23 Jan 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
My Grandson is very pleased with his car which was given to hime for christmas present. It is durable and looks expensive. It is well made, no sharp edges so can be used by young children safely.Sylvanian Families Family Car

5.0 out of 5 stars sylvanian family car, 2 Jan 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
This product is well worth the money. My eldest child has the green car and now my youngest has the blue one. They both get hours of fun out of them, using their imaginations for all sorts of adventures. I received the item promptly despite the heavy snow affecting the post.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, hours of fun, 31 Dec 2010
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
This is a great Toy, we bought it for our niece for Christmas and she loved it, she has families which can go in the car and loves the little seats for the baby figurines

A great product but if you're looking for a toy with educational value I wouldn't say this was it

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply adorable, 8 July 2014
Miss A. Bennett "Allibee" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
My goddaughter LOVED it! Such a cute idea, and glad to see the Sylvanians are back again :) Well packaged and swift delivery. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made with good play value, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
Our little grand daughter loved this, which we bought for her second birthday, to go with the Sylvanian Families House which her parents bought. It is sturdily made and fits in the garage of the house. As she was only two, we removed the small parts, and in our opinion it is suitable for quite a young child if you do this. I think it will have many years of use as she grows, and we add to the Sylvanian Families collection. Not sure if you can tow the caravan with this model though?

5.0 out of 5 stars cute car, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
This fun little car arrived while I was visiting my granddaughter in England and it was a treat to see the delight on her face. It is sturdy and just the right size for two adult critters and four children. She had so much fun with it and so did I! The seats snap in easily and can be removed. She used the car to move the family and piled it high with furniture. It's a very versatile toy and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up!, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
The quality and finish on this car is second to none. No rough edges or chipped paint for little fingers to catch themselves on. My little grandaughter plays with it all the time. She particularly loves the fact that the baby seats can be put in or taken out and there's room for a whole family inside. Really good quality and value for money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›