5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality
Very nice quality. Good value at the Amazon price, sylvanian family stuff isn't cheap ! You will need some figures and the car has two "baby seats" included.
Published on 29 Dec. 2010 by GMA

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed
Published 19 months ago by Jay Bee

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 29 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this car esp the colour, it fits with my caravan that i had for my birthday., 12 Sept. 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
My little girl was frilled to recieve this car and caravan for her 8th birthday.
Its very durable and the colour is a big hit.

4.0 out of 5 stars baby seats included, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
Daughter loves this (nearly 9). It comes complete with a hamper on the back and two baby seats, lovely cute little details which Sylvanians are very good at. It is a bit plastic-y looking, but this has gone totally unnoticed in my child's mind. It has captured her imagination and she is enjoying it immensely.

5.0 out of 5 stars sylvanian family car, 2 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
This product is well worth the money. My eldest child has the green car and now my youngest has the blue one. They both get hours of fun out of them, using their imaginations for all sorts of adventures. I received the item promptly despite the heavy snow affecting the post.

5.0 out of 5 stars sylvanian Families blue car, 23 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
My Grandson is very pleased with his car which was given to hime for christmas present. It is durable and looks expensive. It is well made, no sharp edges so can be used by young children safely.Sylvanian Families Family Car

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made with good play value, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
Our little grand daughter loved this, which we bought for her second birthday, to go with the Sylvanian Families House which her parents bought. It is sturdily made and fits in the garage of the house. As she was only two, we removed the small parts, and in our opinion it is suitable for quite a young child if you do this. I think it will have many years of use as she grows, and we add to the Sylvanian Families collection. Not sure if you can tow the caravan with this model though?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
I ordered the Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car on 19th December and recieved it on 22nd, My Granddaughter will be thrilled (Christmas) I purchased this based on I have had others Sylvanian Familie Items from amazon, the service is second to none.
I will be purchasing more of Sylvanian Families Items, as they are very popular with all my Granddaughter's. I have come to expect the excellent service given by amazon, i.e. turnaround, packaging, and clear ease of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute car, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
This fun little car arrived while I was visiting my granddaughter in England and it was a treat to see the delight on her face. It is sturdy and just the right size for two adult critters and four children. She had so much fun with it and so did I! The seats snap in easily and can be removed. She used the car to move the family and piled it high with furniture. It's a very versatile toy and well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
This was purchased to go with the caravan for our granddaughter's Christmas gift. Buyers beware if you are purchasing this car to tow the caravan IT WON"T, which is why we are disappointed, had it towed the caravan it would have got 5*. As it was shown as a buy the car and caravan together we expected it to tow the caravan. The car on its own is good, but we wanted the two to go together.

5.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up!, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car (Toy)
The quality and finish on this car is second to none. No rough edges or chipped paint for little fingers to catch themselves on. My little grandaughter plays with it all the time. She particularly loves the fact that the baby seats can be put in or taken out and there's room for a whole family inside. Really good quality and value for money.

Sylvanian Families Blue Family Car