5.0 out of 5 stars Great Invention!
Published on 26 Jan 2010 by Jayne

2.0 out of 5 stars Badly Packaged
Published 12 months ago by Kirsty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Invention!, 26 Jan 2010
This review is from: Tea Tool (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this as soon as I saw it because I am fed up of the constant mess my children AND husband make when making tea. A friend said that she had used it and that it worked, but I'm forever the sceptic, but it does actually work. Firstly you don't ever have to handle the tea bag and so you don't risk burning your fingers, but it also has a plunger, which means you get to squeeze the tea bag dry before disposing of it! The other positive, is my mother has arthritis in her hands, which means even the most basic chors are a struggle, but she has found she can use the teatool easily. A big thumbs up!

2.0 out of 5 stars Badly Packaged, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tea Tool (Kitchen & Home)
I already have a tea tool and absolutely love it, so bought this for my brother for Christmas. There are quite a few tea tools on Amazon and I chose this one because I assumed that it would arrive attached to a nice piece of card showing how to use it - as pictured. When the tea tool arrived it was in a generic box with a terribly badly photocopied slip of paper which I think is the instructions (although I can't really tell because the photocopier was clearly running out of ink.) Not happy to give this as a gift. I might keep it as a back up for my own in case I ever lose it, although it looks flimsier than mine. Going to buy another one for my brother from an actual proper shop I think. Sad face.

5.0 out of 5 stars They Will Use IT (The Messers), 25 Feb 2014
heretic666 (High Dudgeon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Tea Tool (Kitchen & Home)
the people who cant make a cup of te without leaving the kitchen devastated are the target for this device. It instantly attracts curiosity and they have to try it. They are so fascinated by it that they actually pay attention to what they are doing; this particular change in behaviour prevents the usual mess and even after dozens of uses the novelty has still not worn off for those who were previously the worst offenders

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets loads of use, 30 Dec 2013
Mr. J. M. Young (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tea Tool (Kitchen & Home)
Brought on a whim as a cheap and cheerful gift for tea loving wife. She uses this all the time. Simple to use and effective.

Good:
It squeezes the last of the tea out the bag improving tea strength and reducing drops during the tricky mug to bin journey.

Make better:
The squeezing action is perfect but the open action is a little clumsy - must be a way to make it better.

Bonus points:
A metal, posh, version could be a nice gift for tea lovers. I prefer a metal spoon over plastic to stir tea so I assume I'd prefer a metal 'tea tool'.

For the price though, recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea Tool, 1 Nov 2011
This review is from: Tea Tool (Kitchen & Home)
I have had a number of these and they are a great product. my first one fell apart because i used it that much. The second one is holding up fine. Bought the third one as a present. Great Idea!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gizmo., 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tea Tool (Kitchen & Home)
I love gizmo's and this is one of the best!
It makes making a cup of tea so easy, ( I know tea making isn't hard anyway?) But this makes it easier.
Very simple to use, is well made, saves on mess and burnt fingers. A great little gadget.
If you drink a lot of tea, you will do no wrong in buying one.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good!, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tea Tool (Kitchen & Home)
Bought for my dad around Xmas time, lots of family were round so he made quite a few cup of teas, so this actually came in quite useful! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars An idea of genius, 13 Jun 2011
Amazon Customer (St Jean Pla de Corts, France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tea Tool (Kitchen & Home)
This is a simple, inexpensive invention that is extremely useful. The concept is so elegant that it smacks of genius. I recommend it to anyone, young, old, fit or infirm who uses tea bags. It has become an indispensible tool in my kitchen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very handy but is annoying when it splits the teabag., 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tea Tool (Kitchen & Home)
A good tool. As I said above though, is annoying when it splits the bag and you end up with a mouth full of tea leaves.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... but I have had one for several years the best thing I have ever bought no more burst tea ..., 27 Oct 2014
This review is from: Tea Tool (Kitchen & Home)
Bought as presents but I have had one for several years the best thing I have ever bought no more burst tea bags squashed with a spoon no more burnt fingers on hot tea bags and no more dribbling tea on the bench as the tea tool squeezes all the liquid from the tea bag.In case you haven't already guessed I love my tea tool and dream every night of my perfect cup of tea.

Tea Tool