on 10 August 2011
I was a little dubious about buying this product, because it was so much cheaper than say the lasolite equivalent.
As it turned out there was no need for me to be worried, this is a superb product, that works as well as the expensive rivals.
I would recommend this product to my friends. It folds down to a managable 14/15 inches, so it is easy to take on location if the need arises.
on 4 April 2012
I'm sure you could find better quality reflectors if you really needed to, but these were surprisingly good given the price. They pack easily and give you a wide range of options for tones in a compact product. Even the carry case seems well made.
on 25 January 2011
Have used this as a reflector and as background for portraits.
It works well. Good value
Its a bit tricky to fold back up and put in its holder.
My son can fold it up in a about 10 secs. I struggle.
on 6 April 2011
Great value for money, this large reflector comes with 5 different surfaces to choose from. Black, white, silver, gold and a more translusant white. Easy to assemble and packs away in a small flat round bag just over 12 inches in diameter. A real must have for photographers, its ideal for use in portraiture and for the money is excellent value.
on 10 March 2012
I was worried that such a cheap reflector would break easily, but this is a really good sturdy product. The zips are strong, as is the internal wire, and the bag is roomy enough that you don't have to really struggle to get the reflector back into it. Highly recommended.
on 19 March 2013
Is this the best value product I've ever purchased? Great quality at an outstanding price, this product is every bit as good as my 20 year old Lastolite, only better as it comes with the different surfaces. Essential for video work. If only we could have had the silver surface opposite the white one, as these are the two I use most and it would be quicker to swop from one to the other.
on 3 June 2010
A very useful item for any photographers kit bag -especially when you're out in the filed, easily converts through the various and stores up small enough to transport, yet opens up lage enough to make a real difference. I wouldn't be without it at this price.
on 19 October 2012
Excellent item that does everything it's required to do. The interchange of surfaces is nice and easy to manage. Some hilarity ensures when you first try to get the thing back into it's folded shape to go back in the bag. It wouldn't have hurt (though would have denied me some amusement) to pop a small illustration for this in the pack. However, if you really struggle with it (and you will) a quick and very clear video can be found to help you with it at gavinhoey.co.uk. Some Neewr items can be hit and miss when going for a cheaper option. This one's a hit.
on 21 February 2013
having spent a fortune with Lastolite ever since they first launched their first portable reflectors I don't think I'll be buying any more this works just fine and is of a similar build quality not that I'm bothered about build quality I've lost more reflectors than I have ever broken anyway and at this price I can now afford to loose them
on 22 September 2011
Very pleased with this reflector. It works well the quality is good and it collapses pretty small.I would say this is a valuable little item for the keen portrait photographer