5.0 out of 5 stars Downton
Love this song, so ordered it for my Kindle. What can you say about it, its a good recording. Its easy to download. I would definitely recommend it.
Published 6 months ago by tina

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality MP3 again from Amazon
Published 18 months ago by Psyber

5.0 out of 5 stars Downton, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Downtown (64 Original Release with Petula Clark) (MP3 Download)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality MP3 again from Amazon, 1 Jun 2013
Psyber "WhatRatRace?" (Bettyhill, Highlands) - See all my reviews
Amazon really must get the quality right of the MP3 downloads provided to customers. This is yet another bad one - I'm tired of asking Amazon to improve the download quality or at least make it clear what the product quality is. 212kb is just too low to be worth listening too. This is shoddy treatment of customers. I would not recommend downloading this MP3 version from Amazon until they improve the quality to a minimum of 320kb. Shame, it's ruined a good track. I will be asking for my money back as I did not get what I thought I was paying for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct 2014