on 13 February 2011
I needed a saddle for my mountain bike because modern seats are like razor blades(pardon the expression)and can be very uncomfortable after a short while!! This sadle is great,it has 1 and a half inches of spring travel to absorb the off road bumps and any harsh trails you may go on.The padding is very soft and I can honestly say that I had no discomfort at all,even after five hours of intense off road riding.Very good sadle for the price and it's even the same make as my bike. It also arived in just 2 days of ordering and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to ride a bike in comfort!!
44 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 December 2011
This bike seat is well worth the money. I had bought a mountain bike in an effort to get fit, but the seat was causing me major back pain after long journeys.
This seat is so comfortable and the springs really help reduce pressure on my back. It reduces the impact of bumps in the road and is wide enough for the pear shaped among us to be supported.
I would recommend this product to anyone who needs more comfort on their bike. I am now enjoying cycling again!
on 30 June 2011
After buying are new bikes my husband found his saddle very uncomfortable ,After looking around I purchased this saddle ,It was very good value for the price,easy to fix on, and he loves it
Needed a replacement seat for an exercise bike and based on the reviews of others I chose this. I have to agree its comfortable but for my use the fact that its extra wide adds a little discomfort and is bit weird to sit on but to be clear this a personal issue not a fault with the seat especially if you require extra width support. The real surprise is how bouncy the seat is; very bouncy to the point of laughter! The only thing I can compare it to is sitting on a space hopper! I can not quibble with the seat, comfort, quality or price but personally I wish I could tone down the feeling that I'm on a clown bike but then again maybe I am?!
on 15 January 2012
I bought this to replace a split leather saddle on my mountain-bike. It is comforatable, appears durable and well-made - and cost less than just a saddle cover available locally. I am very satisfied with it.
on 21 August 2012
Read all the reviews before purchasing. Was expecting it , by all the reviews, to be comfortable. I was a little disappointed as I still needed to use a gel cover before getting the comfort I was expecting. Perhaps I was a little too optimistic.
on 13 October 2011
Comfortable and stops bits rubbing, you know what I mean, does not creak like my old seat bonus! for the money hard to beat. July 2012 I have just purchased another one of these seats for my second bike and wow again what a difference, highly recommend.
on 27 December 2011
wow a lovely soft ride a nice wide saddle i did have a sport seat ooooch delivery exelent would recomend
looking forward to some long rides
on 30 October 2011
This saddle is wonderfull and so comfortable a far better style and shape for the humam behind I get on with this seat far better than the racing style saddle
on 16 October 2011
Great buy would rec to all buyers much more comfort than my original seat with the bike. Quick delivery too

See one answered question