5.0 out of 5 stars What Roroblu's Mum said!
Published 22 months ago by Ansdell Lass

3.0 out of 5 stars Cyborgtastic
Hot, spicy and electric coupling of a robot sent to protect. This turned out to be more than wam bam as the captain got more than she bargained for.

Published 8 months ago by Amazonian shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars What Roroblu's Mum said!, 24 Jun 2012
Ansdell Lass (Lytham St Annes, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adam 483: Man or Machine? (Ellora's Cave) (Kindle Edition)
I haven't read any of this author's books before and to be honest I bought it because Jaid Black was credited, on Amazon, as one of the authors. Apparently this is not the case. This is the second book I have read today where exactly the same thing has been stated. This is a bit annoying but at least it gives me a chance to read a new (to me) author and in this case I was very pleased.

I couldn't think of a better title for my review than Roroblu's Mum entered so I just referred to it.

This was a well written, pacy, erotic sci-fi novella and I enjoyed it a lot. Just my sort of book.

I will be reading more of Ruth in the very near future. In a couple of minutes, probably!

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Short, sexy and sweet, and with a HEA. Yeah!, 6 Oct 2011
ROROBLU'S MUM "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Adam 483: Man or Machine? (Ellora's Cave) (Kindle Edition)
This is a very quick read - about 20 minutes - but it packs in a whole tale.

It's set in futuristic space age, with Adam, a cyborg passing as a robot, has been assigned to Tyree, a ship's captain, by her brother, the ambassador of their planet. Tyree suspects that Adam isn't the security-bot that he's meant to be, even going as far as to slice his hand (one of the cybernetic parts of him) to check, and in return, he pretends that he has been programmed as an eroti-bot for her.

Tyree susses the truth, but is falling for Adam, so she maintains the illusion, knowing that if Adam is found, she will be the one court-martialled, whilst he will be destroyed.

They end up being betrayed by one of her crew who is actually a spy (and who had been watching Adam and Tyree via a camera), but with the help of two loyal crew members, manage to turn the tables on the security patrol that boards the ship. The couple eventually get their HEA with the assistance of her brother, who is also Adam's friend and creator.

This was such a sweet, romantic and steamy tale (believe me, it packed more heat than a novel twice its length), with a real story and characters that I could believe in. It's a firm Keeper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Adam 483: Man or Machine? (Ellora's Cave) (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book enough that i wanted to finish it without putting it down, worth getting and nicely written.

4.0 out of 5 stars Short sexy read, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Adam 483: Man or Machine? (Ellora's Cave) (Kindle Edition)
I personally enjoyed this short fairly erotic short story. It was 0.77p - a price of a chocolate bar in the UK - and trust me, this will last longer and be much more satisfying! If you want a quick read, at a really good price, with hot sex, look no further, you found it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cyborgtastic, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Adam 483: Man or Machine? (Ellora's Cave) (Kindle Edition)

I read this in one go as I wanted to know what would happen. Some of the sex technique used was not appealing to me as a form of pleasure, hence the three star rating but the rest I found erotic which the author achieved. This was a quick and mainly enjoyable read so I will be looking out for this author in the future to see what other adventures she has in store.

ARRAY(0xab49b744)