on 11 September 2011
I bought this for my granddaughter who is suffering from acne and was wearing a rather heavy foundation to try to cover the spots. Having read about this product I thought it might be better for her and at least would not worsen her skin problem. She is highly delighted with the product and says it is very light on the skin.
on 4 June 2013
I have brought lily lolo powder for years now every bit as good and much cheaper than rival products. I buy the colour candy cane , i am very light dkinned and this suits me perfectly and covers as good as any foundation. I also buy the flawless silk finishing powder which just give a subtle glow. The blondie concealer powder is brilliant, as it covers anything, i just use a small brush and build it up where i need it. I have never managed to cover anything with cream types as you have to dab them/ rub them in and they are comming off as you are putting them on. Highly reccomend lily lolo !!
on 18 May 2014
I love my make up to be light in colour and coverage. I'm not one to be caked in make up. ( I still look like me with or without make up )
This is perfect as the colour candy cane matches my complexion in a natural way. I just look fresh and awake. I have a dry complexion which makes me prone to a rashy like sensitive skin. This is great and does not aggravate my skin in anyway. Easy to remove with just a normal cleanser.
on 20 February 2016
I can not praise this foundation enough. It's the perfect answer to a flawless look when you're in a hurry. I use just one brush over all areas of the face and I have full coverage that lasts all day with no top ups. I also have terrible acne scarring and prone to spots, this not only covers my scars without concealer, it also prevents further outbreaks for me.
on 21 April 2016
I love that this is all-natural and is SPF 15! Best mineral foundation I've ever tried and I'm fairly sure I've tried them all. Goes on smoothly and blends well. Much better value than Bare Minerals and much better for your skin too. This is a genuine review and I bought this item myself :)
on 1 December 2013
I used to use maybelline mineral powder vanilla rose and can no longer get this shade. I read the reviews on her for this and decided to try it out. I've been using it for a few months new and I'm very pleased with it. It's easy to use and the coverage is good and lasts all day.
on 10 February 2015
This foundation is fantastic! I've always used another more expensive mineral makeup I saw this online and decided to give it a go I wasn't disappointed the coverage is lovely and the pot is huge. Great product and terrific value for money I will definitely buy again.
on 22 September 2013
Lily lolo is amazing so light you dont feel like like you are wearing makeup. Natural effect makeup. My skin reacts to almost everthing and with this foundation im itch and redness free.
on 2 June 2013
This is an excellent product I would recommend it to all ages gentle on the skin and does not cause irritation fantastic coverage A+++++++++++
on 18 January 2015
Good coverage and long lasting. Just build up where needed. Been using for few years now and will continue