Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 1 August 2011
I've been using Bare Minerals for the past 2 years and thought I would try another brand of mineral make-up to see how they compared. I read the reviews of this one (which were quite positive) and also thought the ingredients seemed safe/natural, so I bought it. One of the things I was hoping this one would do is produce a slightly less "dewy" appearance on my skin than the Bare Minerals (as I tend to get shiny fairly quickly in the t-zone). And this product certainly does not turn as creamy on the skin as Bare Minerals. On the other hand, at least for me, it doesn't turn creamy enough. It seems to sit on my skin rather than seep into it, so the result is my skin looks powdery and not "natural" (and if you have any lines, I think this brand makes them look harsher). If you have super-oily skin, maybe this is the mineral make-up for you, but if you have any dry-ish (or "normal") areas, I'm not sure this is the most suitable.
on 14 December 2010
This foundation genuinely changed my life. I had cystic acne when I was younger, but got treatment and don't break out anymore. However, I was left with scarring and redness and a blotchy skin tone. I apply this foundation, and I (honestly) get complimented on my skin a lot. People can't even tell that I'm wearing any foundation, and believe that my skin is naturally that perfect.
I have to add that you need to moisturise properly if you have dry skin though! otherwise it shows up on dry patches. Apart from that, perfection.
on 11 July 2013
excellent product. Very useful when in a bit of a hurry. Important to use lots of moisturiser first. I use it all the time and it lasts for yonks
on 5 August 2012
I rarely use foundation as I have a very oily but also very sensistive skin, and I have bought this brand as I did not want to commit to spend a lot of money in something that is of very little use. Also I wanted something 100% natural. I was pleasantly surprised. It is very light to wear and the colour looks completely natural, it is powdery to start with but after a while it sets in very well. Only problem is that it does not last the whole day and after a few hours the shine comes back again, so ideally I have to reapply. However I must say I do use very little. I really go for less is more and no coverage, just a light brush to make the skin tone more even. So far I did not have any side effect like spots or rashes, it also protects quite well from sunlight. All in all satisfied.The pot will probably last months and months but chances are I will buy it again.
on 16 June 2015
This is the best foundation I have ever had and wouldn't go back to any other liquid foundations now. I have oily skin and this is the only foundation I've tried that keeps me shine free for pretty much the whole working day. Definitely worth the money :)
on 26 May 2015
Fantastic product,I've such uneven skin pigmentation,and this evened it out to a beautiful even tone,very natural.will recommend and am going to buy other products from them.☺☺
on 24 July 2010
a great product at a reasonable price which gives good coverage but feels like you arent wearing any foundation
on 6 January 2014
I initially ordered this some time ago, when I could no longer get what I wanted from the high street store that I had been using. I am delighted with it and haven't been back to the high street since. This covers much better than the products that I had been using, and as it turned out this is cheaper than the brand that I had been using - so I'm a convert and will continue to purchase this product
on 19 January 2015
I cannot fault Lily Lolo mineral powder. This product gives a beautiful, natural finish with excellent coverage, regardless of whether a light or heavy coverage is required. The powder can be touched up during the day without looking caked or patchy. If you have very dry or 'textured' (wrinkled) skin, this may not work as well for you so order a sample before purchasing a full pot.
on 17 August 2011
I ordered this foundation because I was out of the more expensive 'Nude by Nature' mineral foundation which is similar to Bare Minerals. I thought that it wouldn't be as good - but the coverage and look is comparable to much more expensive brands. I have very pale skin and use the 'blondie' shade rather than 'porcelain' because it just has a hint of colour but not too much.