on 13 April 2012
I believe that many of us would spend hours long browsing through sites, and questioning whether its worth buying a certain item or not. I would generally say that I'm a sceptical person, and someone hard to please. But I must say this bag is worth buying, for many reasons.
It's reliable in terms of delivery and the item descriptions. The colours of the bag is bright, and eye catching. The material for the bag is also satisfying. As a student I mostly carry heavy books, and most of my old bags get worn out pretty quickly, but the material is able to over come and withstand this bag. I would rate this bag 5 stars across the board.
on 26 November 2011
I first saw this bag in a newsletter, and knew it was something I would love! After having a look on different websites and pages etc, I came across this one, and I have not looked back since! Amazing value, excellent price! The bag arrived very soon after I ordered, and is good quality! A must-have for a wacky races/dastardly and muttley fan!!!
on 25 October 2011
This bag is perfect for carrying small folders and notebooks to college/uni. I love the bright design and the material seems strong enough to withstand day to day use!
on 3 June 2012
I had been looking for a flight bag for ages then I say this Dick Dastardly and Muttley bag it's just the right size for every day use and with the a zip at the front looks so cool inside it has a bit for your keys to go in
on 5 March 2014
Unlike a lot of bags similar to this, it is fantastic quality. I was looking at getting a black one with a storm trooper print, but really glad I went for this one. I've had other ones where it's a cheap print on a cheap plain bag. This is made to a much higher standard. The material is strong, soft to touch and shows the colours really well. The zip is often a problem with other bags, just a cheap bit of metal which often comes loose or snaps off, on this bag it is thick and solid. The straps can often be a problem when they're just fed through a loop, the ones on this bag are sewn in tightly and it's a great extra touch to have the strap made of a different material.
on 3 October 2013
This bag was bought for my daughter to use for school. She likes it, it fits an a4 file and most of the things she needs day to day, but is tricky to fit lots of P E stuff in it. Looks great though!
on 29 July 2013
only one problem: the straps just a little too short which means the bag rests on our hips
(personally I prefer them a little lower)
Otherwise, a great bag!
on 3 June 2013
This is a perfect size for all my gym kit plus water bottle too. I love it. And it makes me smile.
on 18 June 2016
Fabulous bag..arrived on time . Awesome colours.
on 10 February 2015