on 1 June 2014
I have a set of these myself and bought these as a gift for someone. They are beautiful and they are suitable for both left and right handed people, which not all cake forks are. The recipient was delighted with them. The only slight criticism I have, which was the same with the ones I bought for myself some time ago, is that they appear on the website to be supplied in a cylindrical box, but that picture is misleading as they are supplied in a flat rectangular box. Small detail perhaps, but slightly annoying.
on 20 November 2012
After much consideration I ordered this set of pastry forks as a Christmas present for a friend. When it arrived one of the forks had a peeling pattern on it - obviously a second quality and clearly a fault in production.

However, Amazon replaced the set for me and the second set of forks has just arrived in a worse condition! This time clearly Amazon's fault. The bottom of the container was torn off and the lid was sealed with sellotape. Totally unsuitable to give to anyone as a present! I am so cross with Amazon for sending out a product so clearly damaged.
on 15 November 2012
I bought this set for my daughter's wedding anniversary as hints were made that cake forks were desired. (cake mmmmmmmm)

I looked at many sets online and chose these for the modern look and pretty style.

Arrived very wll presented in a storage tube.

The quality is first class and the cake slice in the same design bought separately from Amazon made the set complete.

Daughter delighted, Dad given praise from all around for being clever - job done.
on 4 November 2013
I thought the size of the forks were very small and they were not even in size. The design on the handles was good though.
on 13 November 2012
This is the second time I have purchased these pastry forks and I am still delighted with them as presents for friends. Delivery was free and on time.
on 24 May 2013
My kids now refuse to eat cake unless it is with one of these cake forks. Very pretty & as described.
on 4 July 2013
I bought these as a gift for a friend. They are of excellent quality and very cute to look at.
on 17 February 2016
Didn't come in the round box as expected but still very pretty pastry forks
on 8 June 2015
Really love these. Pretty, quirky and practical. Recommend!
on 18 May 2016
Beautifully crafted, dainty yet practical.