Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Design 1|Change

on 30 June 2012
This toilet roll holder is both Excellent value and quality. Looks great especially for money. As good as one I paid £20 for.
on 24 August 2012
This cost me £8.77 but within an hour of receiving it I had thrown it away for recycling. I would have considered it a rip-off had it come from the Pound Shop! Everything about it was cheap and nasty. The assembly method was crude, the various assembly screws and push-on plugs either were very loose fitting or impossible to fit without damaging both the plugs or the main body of the assembly. Do not touch this product with a bargepole!

I would have liked to return the product but because of Home Discounts returns policy it would have cost me more than than what I paid in the first place. Needless to say I shall be keeping well clear of Home Discounts Ltd in future. Apart from their Returns policy, I cannot imagine a company which include products such as this in their stock having anything else likely to be of interest to me.
on 5 June 2013
For the price, it's ok. I've had it for a few months and I often have to retighten the screw that holds the main pole onto the base as it wriggles loose. Also it's going a bit rusty on the base, in hindsight I should have spent slightly more for a better quality item, but there you go.
on 30 January 2013
The floor standing toilet roll holder is exactly as description. Looks good in our main bathroom. Excellent value. Would recommend.
on 10 November 2012
Delivered promptly. Easy to assemble (even my hubby could do it!). Sturdy and well made - heavy base for stability. Look great.
on 6 April 2013
I ordered this product and it arrived within a couple of days. Input it together quite quickly and although it didn't look much in the box, the finished article is great - just what I wanted and good value for money. The base is really sturdy and it looks more expensive than what I paid for it.
on 1 December 2014
Great loo roll holder. Its very well made and looks way more expensive than £8.50. I've had several free-standing loo roll holders now, as they are quick, easy and very cheap to replace. The cheaper ones do tend to rust after a while due to their close location to the loo and getting a bit splashed by the men in your life (if you get my drift), plus it happens over time using cleaning products on it. I tend to replace mine about every 2 years, which isn't an issue when they're only £8.50! These can be located anywhere in the bathroom, look chic and stylish and expensive. It also saves me drilling holes in my large expensive tiles which I'm very loathed to do. It's nicely weighted on the bottom, so easy to pull off the loo paper without it toppling over. The only downside to these - and I've never figured out why no one has thought of it.......but why are the bases always round on free-standing loo roll holders. Why not square? Wherever they need to be located in a bathroom it'll either be placed up against a flat wall or in a corner! Wouldn't it be much better with a square base. The only other niggle I had with this particular one was that the rod that goes through the loo roll was white, and it was chrome coloured on my old one from Argos. Just a personal thing really, but I swapped mine and am using my old chrome rod as I think it looks nicer. Great service, well packaged up, and fast delivery from Premier Housewares. Highly recommended seller and product.
on 15 April 2013
i bought this one as my old one got accidentally broken m very pleased with it.
Its very study , easy to assemble ,and perfect for the job .i cant say any more then that
on 20 May 2013
Does not hold spare rolls unless you keep a screwdriver in the bathroom! OK if you just need it exactly as pictured.
on 5 May 2013
This is the second chrome holder purchased, it is exactly as described and easy to assembles and arrived in time.