5.0 out of 5 stars Why Did I Get Married Too
Published on 13 Oct. 2010 by Priceless

1.0 out of 5 stars Why did I get married too
Published on 8 Nov. 2010 by Thisisit

5.0 out of 5 stars Why Did I Get Married Too, 13 Oct. 2010
Why Did I get Married too, first of all I would like to say the viewer need to watch the first Part Why Did I Get Married before watching the 2nd one for the simply fact the story will make more sense. Excellent movie as always for Tyler Perry, plenty Jokes, food for thought also motivation. I watched this one at the cinema twice it was that good. It was great to hear what men actually talk about together when they are hurting. Keeping it real as always is Tyler.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this film, 3 Dec. 2013
I have both WHY DID I GET MARRIED AND WHY DID I GET MARRIED TOO...both are brilliant heart felt, warming films.

I can watch these and never get tired of them. There are a lot of morals in the film and the acting is superb. I still cry at the emotional scenes.

This film is a good movie to watch with your partner as its not to feminine, and it is rather funny.

10/10

1.0 out of 5 stars Why did I get married too, 8 Nov. 2010
I love Tyler Perry but this movie was rubbish. I waited and waited all year for it to come out on DVD and pre ordered it from the states and was very very disappointed. It seemed that when making the movie Tyler decided several times to change his mind and add a story to what was a good flow and ruined the movie. I was not impressed and will be selling the movie on ebay. Not one of Mr Perry's finest movies!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this movie, 3 Aug. 2013
Samantha Defoe "Sammyd66" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
If you like Tyler Perry movies, you will love this one. Be sure to get Why Did I Get Married before watching this one as it is the sequel. The characters are just as funny and trifling and strong as in the first part. Tyler Perry knows how to spin a yarn and it has the same Perry recipe you know and love

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a movie, 3 Oct. 2013
I did not think Tyler Perry was going to improve on Why Did I get married, but I was so wrong. I found this film funny heartbreaking and enjoyed Tyler dealt with some relevant but difficult subjects. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!, 24 July 2013
great part 2...can't believe i have seen it more than twice already.

why did it have to end like that huh...brace yourself for a rather unexpected end in this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shalamar, 19 May 2015
'6 Feet Under' the spell of a Romantic Comedy Drama in film.
This is the sequel to Why Did I Get Married, and is the better of the two films.
There's more drama and more emotion with a twist of fate.
I get the feeling that Janet Jackson 'is not' acting the scene's or improvising the lines which see her smash up the house on account of her husband making a claim against 'her' earnings in their impending 'divorce' case.
Tasha Smith gives some excellent quality advice on how to keep 'tabs' on your man - u knowat i'm sayn...

Thank You!

5.0 out of 5 stars I cried, laughed and learnt more about me!!, 6 July 2014
I enjoyed watching this DVD as much as I enjoyed the first one. Watched them with the first one in one go. Ordered them together and arrived on time within a few days. Like I said with the first one, I cried , laughed and above all I was educated a lot and learnt more about myself. As crazy as it may sound I shall be making a few changes in my life through watching these movies. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My absolute favourite movie, 11 May 2013
I can't wait for part 3 "Why did I get married for free". Not sure what you would do with that title but I have to say the story line behind this movie was great. Having seen friends present a polished relationship to the nation and then confess what is happening behind the scene made this movie open my eyes even more. I am gasping for the next release.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these movies they have comedy and some serious issues ..., 25 Sept. 2014
Love these movies they have comedy and some serious issues such as domestic violence, breakdown in relationships. Truly one of my favorite movies
This time they go on a vacation together as friends with more twist and turns. This movie will make you want to watch again and again.

Well done Tyler Perry