on 21 August 2011
Bought this sleeping bag to replace a very used and old 90s one I had previously been using. Great quality and value and very comfy, the perfect thing for sleepovers. It comes with a bag to put it in which makes it a lot more compact and easy to carry around. A great purchase!
on 11 June 2010
These sleeping bags are very cosy and well priced. The only down side is that they are a bit of a tight fit for tall, sturdy men! I found them fine but my husband felt a bit restricted in his one.
11 comment26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 June 2014
Arrived promptly and quality items. Used them for the first time, last weekend - perfect for myself and my daughter. Highly recommended.
on 26 April 2014
I used this in Scotland in good weather in april and found it cold at night!! Although it may have been below the suggested temperature for the sleeping bag! But can't complain too much for the price it was! Would be good for summer time camping! :)
on 22 September 2013
I had this sleeping bag sent direct to my grand daughter, so I have not seen it. It came Blue outer Yellow inner, She will be going on Brownie weekend staying in camping hut. This type sleeping bag is ideal. Her words FAB! COOL! LOVE IT! This said it all. If camping outdoors this time of year get yourself a good 3 -4 season sleeping bag.
on 9 July 2014
This went to windy Scotland and we were nice and warm, but it was Summer, still it does the trick....
on 6 September 2010
Brought this for a festival and it ended up raining and I nearly froze to death.

It is sizeable though so if its not wet and/or cold its got a good price tag but otherwise you'll be better off investing a bit more money.
0Comment20 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 July 2015
The sleeping bag was delivered on time, and is as described. So far I've only used it indoors (as extra sleeping space for when friends come over), and it's worked well for that. It also seems reasonably warm for use in mild weather, though I definitely wouldn't use it outdoors in the winter.
on 14 June 2015
Be under no illusion. This is a cheap sleeping bag for a reason. Looks cheap, feels cheap. Its ok for indoor sleepovers, or school trips to activity centres, but not nearly cosy enough for any outside camping in chilly British summers. A lesson in 'you get what you pay for'.
on 24 July 2015
Top sleeping bag for summer camping. Did the West Highland Way with it. Packs down small if you get a compressor bag for it. Comes with a standard bag which doesnt squeeze it. Lightweight and kept me warm even on the rainy nights :)