Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 11 March 2015
Hendrix at his best
on 24 January 2016
Wished I bought it earlier, couldn't find anything else I liked.Another collection of songs people have heard but don't own.I listen to it when there's no one else in the house lots of great tracks and such a good price.I love the album will listen to it in its entirety on a Sunday afternoon while I'm cooking my tea.You either like Jimi Hendrix or you don't it's not for everyone but give it a go you may be surprised!.
on 5 April 2016
Jimmy's best!
on 30 November 2012
I can't add much to what's allready been said, but Hendrix actually improves with age, and he will definitely be there in 200 years time, along with Dylan and Beethoven! This album is so far ahead of it's time, even now! A rare, once in a lifetime talent that all prospective musicians should listen to for inspiration! 5 stars seems inadequate!!
on 17 October 2015
As described
on 27 June 2016
i love this
on 11 January 2016
Brill ;)
on 22 October 2014
You've got to "Experience" the Hendrix sound - still leaves me astounded with sounds he could make on early recording equipment - has to be "The" guitar genius!
on 1 March 2016
amazing
on 7 November 2013
Jimi Hendrix at his very best. Some truly great classics on this album such as Burning of the Midnight Lamp, Voodoo Chile and All Along The Watchtower.