5.0 out of 5 stars Flash, Bang, Wallop what a picture!
Published 18 months ago by Hermes Love

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable followed by disappointment
I really enjoyed completing this puzzle as I am a huge fan of Disney, however upon nearing completion I realised there were 3 pieces missing from the box. This is really unfortunate as apart from this, it was a really fun and challenging puzzle to do. I was hoping to purchase more puzzles from this provider however I don't think I will now do this as I like to have a...
Published 18 months ago by Sarahbecks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash, Bang, Wallop what a picture!, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Ravensburger Disney Panoramic 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle (Toy)
I seem to have become a little obsessed with 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles since Christmas, the latest one I have successfully defeated being this one. I had intended to make it more of a team effort by waiting for the input of my two little relations (aged seven and four) but, once the box had 'accidentally' broken open (they're sharp things, knives, aren't they?) I was completely unstoppable. It took me twenty four hours to complete, but I did have to get my beauty sleep and put a shift in at work as well. Well, I was there in body - but my mind was still at home with Belle and her companions. It's fair to say that this particular jigsaw had me ever so slightly obsessed, but that's a good thing. At least I think it is.

You can feel the quality of this puzzle in every piece and it really does cheer you up as you work on it. There is just so much going on, and it is all so vibrant! The only notable absentee in the Disneyland roll call seems to be Dumbo, but then perhaps he did have an invitation to attend the group photo and just simply forgot. No - that can't be right.

This puzzle is not particularly difficult to do, even without the help of the lid, especially as the bottom edge pieces provide a lot of information with regards to precisely who is standing in the foreground. There is a great deal of sneakiness in the Genie's neighbourhood though, with a veritable 'Rhapsody In Blue' being sent forth to try to confuse us. Ah, but I would know pieces of Cinderella's ballgown anywhere, having long coveted one of those for myself. The closest I've come so far is a tie in that colour, but I'm working on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ravensburger Disney Panoramic 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle (Toy)
thank you for delivering this very promptly, love this jigsaw,have wanted to buy this for a long time, thank you very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ravensburger Disney Panoramic 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle (Toy)
The quality of this puzzle was great, the pieces fit together so well, it was a great puzzle to do little challenging but enjoyed every minute of it

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Puzzle, 18 May 2010
M. Dwyer - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ravensburger Disney Panoramic 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle (Toy)
I bought this puzzle to go in my daughters bedroom. It was fun to do, a little bit easy for those who enjoy doing puzzles. The overall picture is lovely, it has all of the oldish disney stars. Worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars so fun, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Disney Panoramic 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle (Toy)
Went to stay in a mobile home one summer and there was storm while we were there. This kept us occupied and it was great. Also, really nice picture (:

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Disney Panoramic 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle (Toy)
Excellent product loved by all good quality and challenging enough for whole family who once opened all got involved a vast array of characters

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Panoramic, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Disney Panoramic 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle (Toy)
A lovely puzzle for a 10yr old girl who can name every Disney character. Very bright and colourful. Great present.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely puzzle, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Ravensburger Disney Panoramic 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle (Toy)
i was very pleased with this lovely colourful puzzle my son loved helping me and his dad make this xx jenni

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for jigsaw lovers, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ravensburger Disney Panoramic 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle (Toy)
It was a great product and for the price I found it resonable. The product was delivered quickly, in a clear plastic wrap then when opened the pieces where all contained in another wrapper with the genuine Ravensburger leaflet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Puzzle, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Ravensburger Disney Panoramic 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle (Toy)
My husband loves these puzzles, they're interesting and often quite funny - this one is no exception. There are a lot of the well known Disney characters so children would enjoy helping parents/grandparents so it's a great way to get the interested in this pleasant pass-time. Quite difficult, so not for beginners, but not SO hard that we'd consider packing it away uncompleted - great fun.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›